Note to self...

Note to self...

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Demon Barber

Fleet Street

Moves
25 Jul 16

Always remember to sign out of RHP on my iPad!

I thought my 9 year old was watching his Marvel movies on it while we've been on holiday but It looks like he's also been honing his chess skills - just discovered games lost to Fool's Mate, lost Queens and pieces hanging all over the place!

Let's see what can be salvaged from this mess...

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
25 Jul 16

Originally posted by Benjamin Barker
Always remember to sign out of RHP on my iPad!

I thought my 9 year old was watching his Marvel movies on it while we've been on holiday but It looks like he's also been honing his chess skills - just discovered games lost to Fool's Mate, lost Queens and pieces hanging all over the place!

Let's see what can be salvaged from this mess...
He been doing that a lot lately? Since, perhaps, early June?

"I wonder what this man's objective could be in telling us such a rigmarole of lies." -Sherlock Holmes, musing on Killer Evans.

Demon Barber

Fleet Street

Moves
25 Jul 16

He's only had the iPad during the last week whilst we've been on holiday in Portugal; any hitherto blunders are entirely my own, I'm afraid! 😉

Little Donkey

Moves
26 Jul 16

And there I was thinking it was all down to some brilliant play. Guess my dreams of an IM norm should be put on hold for another decade:'(