1. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 15:05
    About time im hoping there will be a couple more 🙂...
  2. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 15:08
    Finally the mods are back with a vengence!
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 15:08
    Originally posted by Red Night
    3 bannings in one day!

good news.
    The first day the "Removed Player" list was created, IronMan31 and 4 others were banned.
  4. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 15:09
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    Finally the mods are back with a vengence!
    So, who are the mods - are the new mod team who were voted in a few months ago?
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 15:18
    If only Jie was here to see this ...................................
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 15:22
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    If only Jie was here to see this ...................................
    Message him.

P-
  7. Standard memberJonathanB of London
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    London
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 16:38
    tell him about mgbal too
  8. Hollow earth
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 17:08
    There still lies a lot of work ahead.There are still 2387 more to ban AND THEN I'M #1!!!! 😀
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 18:24
    Originally posted by Red Night
    3 bannings in one day!

good news.
    These were "good bans" unlike bans where your friends are involved (bad bans)?

P-
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 18:57
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    These were "good bans" unlike bans where your friends are involved (bad bans)?

P-
    Lets forget the "good bans" (bad bans) and set those things to one side for a moment.

Ok, Now these people are all found to be guilty beyond any reasonable doubt, or they would still be with us.

Why then once the guilt has been proven, are the results and the games these results were found in, not posted for all of us to see?
  11. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 19:01
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Lets forget the "good bans" (bad bans) and set those things to one side for a moment.

Ok, Now these people are all found to be guilty beyond any reasonable doubt, or they would still be with us.

Why then once the guilt has been proven, are the results and the games these results were found in, not posted for all of us to see?
    Because the next guy would know what NOT to do while cheating. Can't teach people to cheat better by showing WHY they were deemed a cheat.

P-
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 19:08
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Because the next guy would know what NOT to do while cheating. Can't teach people to cheat better by showing WHY they were deemed a cheat.

P-
    You don't have to give away how they were found to be cheats, by showing percentages that were found, and the games that were used for these findings.

I know there are those who do not agree about stephane. Would this not put any doubt to rest once and for all?

I am also happy to see that the game mods are back in operation, and kudo's to who ever you may be!
  13. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 19:30
    You don't have to give away how they were found to be cheats, by showing percentages that were found, and the games that were used for these findings.

I know there are those who do not agree about stephane. Would this not put any doubt to rest once and for all?

I am also happy to see that the game mods are back in operation, and kudo's to who ever you may be!
    People are welcome to doubt the results, or even run some games to view what the admins may have seen to decide a user is cheating.

Any info given is info to help the next cheat, percents, games... anything.

P-
  14. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 19:36

for every cheat there have been those who didn't think he was guilty, no matter how blatant the guy was. most of those people act based on emotion, with little or no understanding of what it's all about.

if you know who's banned, and understand anything about cheat detection, you can easily pick suitable test data from that player and see for yourself.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 19:42
    .Originally posted by wormwood
    for every cheat there have been those who didn't think he was guilty, no matter how blatant the guy was. most of those people act based on emotion, with little or no understanding of what it's all about.

if you know who's banned, and understand anything about cheat detection, you can easily pick suitable test data from that player and see for yourself.
    OK, it is obvious I do not know how it is done. I only thought it might help to convince those who were not quite convinced.

Thank You for the explanation! So those who actually do the detection would have to be very trust worthy, or they themselves would be able to cheat without detection?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree