Nimzowitsch,my system

Nimzowitsch,my system

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K

Hollow earth

Moves
26 Nov 08

I have the 21st century edition published by hays in 2000.My question: would it be worthwhile to buy quality chess' 2007 edition?Does the "new translation" really make such a big difference?

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
27 Nov 08

Originally posted by Katastroof
I have the 21st century edition published by hays in 2000.My question: would it be worthwhile to buy quality chess' 2007 edition?Does the "new translation" really make such a big difference?
I have the new version and I must say it's pretty good. I doubt you will get any new information out of it though. They've substituted Algebreic notation for the old English descriptive, and modernized the language a little bit, other than that it's the same info.😏

K

Hollow earth

Moves
27 Nov 08

Originally posted by bill718
I have the new version and I must say it's pretty good. I doubt you will get any new information out of it though. They've substituted Algebreic notation for the old English descriptive, and modernized the language a little bit, other than that it's the same info.😏
K,thanks 🙂