My Rating!!!

My Rating!!!

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
23 Apr 07
1 edit

Finally passed 1500!!!

Woot

3200 here I come 🙂

P

Moves
23 Apr 07

Originally posted by ih8sens
Finally passed 1500!!!

Woot

3200 here I come 🙂
-.-

e8

Moves
23 Apr 07

Originally posted by Patzergrl
-.-
😲

A

Moves
23 Apr 07

Finally passed 1500!!!

Woot

3200 here I come 🙂
I'm hoping I'll be there by the end of the week, but my games seems to be slowing to a crawl.

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
23 Apr 07

Originally posted by AlphaAlekhine
I'm hoping I'll be there by the end of the week, but my games seems to be slowing to a crawl.
I think I'm going member in the next week... then I'm sending a game over to you and to Patzergrl ... Patzergrl beat me :'(

And I think AlphaAlekhine deserves a chance to crush me... it's bound to happen one day.

A

Moves
23 Apr 07

I think I'm going member in the next week... then I'm sending a game over to you and to Patzergrl ... Patzergrl beat me :'(

And I think AlphaAlekhine deserves a chance to crush me... it's bound to happen one day.
I'll leave you a slot open then. And, congratulations on the 1500. I forgot to say that earlier. There you go subscribing just when I was considering putting a non-member clan together 😀

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
23 Apr 07

I'll leave you a slot open then. And, congratulations on the 1500. I forgot to say that earlier. There you go subscribing just when I was considering putting a non-member clan together 😀
I was thinking a non member siege board.

But go ahead.. steal my ideas, see if i care! 😛

aw
Baby Gauss

Ceres

Moves
23 Apr 07

Great Idea!
I'm planning on organising a thematic tournament once I get some game slots free!
Smith-Morra and KID tournament for us non-members. What do you guys think?

A

Moves
23 Apr 07

Originally posted by adam warlock
Great Idea!
I'm planning on organising a thematic tournament once I get some game slots free!
Smith-Morra and KID tournament for us non-members. What do you guys think?
I know jack about the Smith-Morra. I have however studied the Morra Gambit in the Sicilian. Is that the same? And, I would vote for a Bogo-Indian instead of KID, but KID is about the same.

aw
Baby Gauss

Ceres

Moves
23 Apr 07

I know jack about the Smith-Morra. I have however studied the Morra Gambit in the Sicilian. Is that the same? And, I would vote for a Bogo-Indian instead of KID, but KID is about the same.
Yes it is the same! But I want to practice the KID... But you can go ahead and do the Bogo-Indian tournament.