Looking for an opponent 1600+

Looking for an opponent 1600+

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

o
onyx2007

watching you...

Moves
03 Apr 07

...to play a few albin counter gambit games with me.
Me as black, 1. d4 d5 2. c4 e5 3. dxe5 d4

The normal continuation thereafter is 4. Nf3 Nc6 5.g3, but I'm finding 5.a3! very difficult to break down and I can't find much information on it. :-/

I've been studying/playing the albin for about 3 months now with fair success but need to play one or two higher rated players with whatever variation they like. Chances are I'll be beaten quickly because it's CC, but I believe the Albin is a powerful OTB tool, and what to see the worst case scenarios I could run into and do some serious analysis on the games afterwards.

Cheers lads,

J

L
5. f3

Moves
03 Apr 07
1 edit

send game if you want 🙂

didnt play opening before but can now if you want me to play as you say above.

Lolle

p

Moves
03 Apr 07

i've been playing the albin for a while, with successes usually against 1500ish players but not higher.. please send me over a couple of challenges, black and white, in a week's time if you'd like. i think a wee themed tourney would be good also, if anyone was interested?

o
onyx2007

watching you...

Moves
03 Apr 07

cool, thanks...

M
sorozatgyilkos

leölés ellenfeleim

Moves
03 Apr 07

Originally posted by onyx2006
...to play a few albin counter gambit games with me.
Me as black, 1. d4 d5 2. c4 e5 3. dxe5 d4

The normal continuation thereafter is 4. Nf3 Nc6 5.g3, but I'm finding 5.a3! very difficult to break down and I can't find much information on it. :-/

I've been studying/playing the albin for about 3 months now with fair success but need to play one or two ...[text shortened]... could run into and do some serious analysis on the games afterwards.

Cheers lads,

J
My next space is yours... if you want it. It'd be interesting to explore this position...

M 🙂

c

Moves
03 Apr 07

Originally posted by Mathurine
My next space is yours... if you want it. It'd be interesting to explore this position...

M 🙂
Mathurine, why don't you buy a sub? You're too good to be a non-sub. 😉

M
sorozatgyilkos

leölés ellenfeleim

Moves
03 Apr 07

Originally posted by cmsMaster
Mathurine, why don't you buy a sub? You're too good to be a non-sub. 😉
Too good? Too good at what?? Chess???

I am, in fact, a very bad girl indeed. If my husband would pay for a star, I'd already have one. He won't, the mean bas***d, as he resents the time I spend online trying to defeat all you lot.

Should I, peradventure, go on the game or something??

Yours, aching with desire...

Mathurine xxx 😉

c

Moves
03 Apr 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Mathurine
Too good? Too good at what?? Chess???

I am, in fact, a very bad girl indeed. If my husband would pay for a star, I'd already have one. He won't, the mean bas***d, as he resents the time I spend online trying to defeat all you lot.

Should I, peradventure, go on the game or something??

Yours, aching with desire...

Mathurine xxx 😉
You have a husband, but you don't have a sub? You aren't doing your job. Women always have ways of convincing men to buy them stuff....it should be easy. 😉

M
sorozatgyilkos

leölés ellenfeleim

Moves
03 Apr 07

Any tips, then??