Kramnik

Kramnik

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

Moves
05 Oct 06

I know he is winning the match, but whats the game score, and individual game results? iv looked but seem to find only picture links and cheating allegations on t'internet

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Oct 06

Originally posted by mazziewag
I know he is winning the match, but whats the game score, and individual game results? iv looked but seem to find only picture links and cheating allegations on t'internet
Topo won game 8 so its split 4-4.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
05 Oct 06

Now that Kramnik isn't using Fritz9, it seems Topalov finally wins a game. 🙂 But, I heard the toilet was off limits. Do they go to the potty together now?

Moves
05 Oct 06

Originally posted by powershaker
Now that Kramnik isn't using Fritz9, it seems Topalov finally wins a game. 🙂 But, I heard the toilet was off limits. Do they go to the potty together now?
You are out of touch with reality by a large margin.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
05 Oct 06

http://www.chessbase.com/

W
Angler

River City

Moves
05 Oct 06

Kramnik leads 4-3, but the "official" score is 4-4.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
06 Oct 06
1 edit

Don't worry if Topalov wins I'm ready to break out my "Not My World Champion" Placard.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
06 Oct 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
Don't worry if Topalov wins I'm ready to break out my "Not My World Champion" Placard.
Yeah, you would be the one pulling for a Russian when the Russians have largely owned the World Chess Title how many times? I'm going against the grain. I'm a non-conformist.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Oct 06

Yeah, you would be the one pulling for a Russian when the Russians have largely owned the World Chess Title how many times? I'm going against the grain. I'm a non-conformist.
But it sounds like you are conforming to the prevailing standards of non-conformity.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
06 Oct 06

Originally posted by sonhouse
But it sounds like you are conforming to the prevailing standards of non-conformity.
Zing!!

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
06 Oct 06
1 edit

Do you conform to the belief that jumping in front of a bus is bad for you ?