knight on f3

knight on f3

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hristos voskrese

feckin' 'ell

Moves
18 Aug 06

Originally posted by RahimK
Best opening software ever!!

Bookup is simply the best way to study chess and it is incredibly useful in chess openings preparation. Bookup is one of the most user-friendly programs I've seen, written by the most user-friendly programmers I've ever met. It's great stuff!"

-- Grandmaster Peter Svidler
Russian Champion 1994, 1995, 1997, 2003

http://www.bookup.com/
My first thought was "this is crap" but after playing about for ten minutes i think it's quite good.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
18 Aug 06

Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
Ah that, I've seen it before and sent my e mail address etc, then I thought it's probably crap and didn't bother using it. So you're saying it's good?
I might give it a try.
Good? I'm saying it's excellent! I haven't purchased it but I make my own books within the 30 day trial and I've been using it since then. Some options are disabled when you trial is over but it's still usable.

If you are an otb player and need to work on your opening Rep. this is the software for you.

I love it. I made an e-book on the sicilian with example games using books and online sites and seriously you could sell this e-book to players under 1800 or anyone who doesn't know the sicilian well.