I hate when people think they are good when mos...

I hate when people think they are good when mos...

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S

Moves
09 Jan 06
1 edit

Sorry, I am ranting about this but it just ticks me off because I was kicking this guys @$$ and he timed me out and says I suck.

this was our game by the way Game 1696357

The RudeĀ©

who knows?

Moves
09 Jan 06

Originally posted by Samdogg
Sorry, I am ranting about this but it just ticks me off because I was kicking this guys @$$ and he timed me out and says I suck.

I don't see how you were "kicking this guys ass",you were just up a pawn.
Timeouts are part of the game,you'd better get used to it.

S

Moves
09 Jan 06

Hello, I wasn't necessarily mad about timeout out, I was mad because he said I sucked, and I really don't think you looked at the position, I would be a pawn up and have 2 minor pieces off the back rank, he wasn't in a good position.

W
NONE

WORK

Moves
09 Jan 06

Man! you were crushing him!

LOL!

s

Moves
09 Jan 06

Why not just swallow your pride, ask for a rematch and see if you can really kick his butt. Honestly, I don't see what made you think you were in control. He had several good moves going for him. As did you. Anyone of you could have won for all I can tell.

S

Moves
09 Jan 06

we are playing a rematch, After we exchange queens, he will have a bad bishop because my white bishop and pawns take away a lot of squares from his white bishop and I would have another pawn after fianchettoing my black bishop and placing my knight on a square to attack the d pawn.

s

Moves
09 Jan 06

Originally posted by Ravello
hmm I know what you mean but I would much rather be black than white (and its one pawn up and he has 2 isolated pawns) and Q to e2 wins another pawn which means more if the queens exchange the next move (although I have to admit I only glanced at the game so I may have missed something). But I think the point it's yet another tosser making comments (I am sure I have seen you mention this before Rav?)

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
09 Jan 06

Was it a 1day T/O?

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
09 Jan 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Ravello
After ..Ne6 white is down another pawn..

g
Mad Murdock

I forgot

Moves
09 Jan 06

Originally posted by marinakatomb
I would play Be7...

S

Moves
09 Jan 06

Yes, and I know it was my fault for not noticing it was, but my whole point is him telling me I am no good when he has only won a few games for himself, and the rest were timeout games that he won.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
09 Jan 06

Originally posted by Weadley
Man! you were crushing him!

LOL!
Bxc5! Qxf6 gxf6 and Black is in control. Put a rook on the g-file and storm the barricades. All the pawn majority on the queenside is in black favor.

I call black to win in this game. Only a matter of technique.

The RudeĀ©

who knows?

Moves
09 Jan 06

Yes,down two pawns,so I guess white should resign............

Come on guys,Black said that he was kicking his ass,being two pawns down was definitely not "having ass kicked".........

I agree that black has a better position but he speaks like he's a rook up or something like that..........

S

Moves
09 Jan 06
1 edit

After looking at it Bxc5 is a really good move.

s

Moves
09 Jan 06
1 edit

I know I am probably wrong as you are a far better player than me but isn't Q to e7 a better way to win the pawn (avoids the risk of the pawn disruption with the queen swop)

Edit: whoops sorry marinakatomb I wabnt being sarcastic, somehow I thought no1 marauuder had posted that and I was responding to him