I challenge

I challenge

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
26 Mar 07

5 years is a long time, and i was also kinda thinking of it as an elder, point wise, I'm sure you would respect a 20 year old grandmaster more then a 50 year old chess player who's lost more games then most people play in a lifetime.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
26 Mar 07
1 edit

Originally posted by hammster21
Cms, you should respect your elders, RahimK, put his money where his mouth is.
RahimK should know better then. This is all really quite silly, and cmsmaster at least has the excuse of youth, actually so does RahimK from where I'm looking (I'm 35 🙁) but even so, if you want respect act your age.

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
26 Mar 07

Originally posted by DeepThought
......if you want respect act your age.
Exactly!

c

Moves
26 Mar 07

5 years is a long time, and i was also kinda thinking of it as an elder, point wise, I'm sure you would respect a 20 year old grandmaster more then a 50 year old chess player who's lost more games then most people play in a lifetime.
Compare my highest rating to his - not that big of a difference.

c

Moves
26 Mar 07

RahimK should know better then. This is all really quite silly, and cmsmaster at least has the excuse of youth, actually so does RahimK from where I'm looking (I'm 35 🙁) but even so, if you want respect act your age.
I just wanted a game. 🙁

Y

Moves
27 Mar 07

most people play 0 games in their lifetime

1...c5!

Your Kingside

Moves
27 Mar 07

I have read this entire thread, and maybe I missed something, but what does this match solve? Rahim says he wants to play Cms to shut him, but clearly nothing is gonna shut him up, that's what makes him hilarious. Rahim has 300 points on Cms, and has forced to him to play probably one of the crappiest time controls on RHP, which apparently cms doesn't really have time for, which I don't blame him given what stage of his schooling he's in. This is dumb. That said, I would like to see Cmsmaster destroy RahimK and make him look stupid.

T

London

Moves
27 Mar 07

Originally posted by !~TONY~!
I have read this entire thread, and maybe I missed something, but what does this match solve? Rahim says he wants to play Cms to shut him, but clearly nothing is gonna shut him up, that's what makes him hilarious. Rahim has 300 points on Cms, and has forced to him to play probably one of the crappiest time controls on RHP, which apparently cms doesn't reall ...[text shortened]... e time for, which I don't blame him given what stage of his schooling he's in. This is dumb.
I find it hilarious! I keep on expecting to see 'pwnd!' all over this thread.

MS

Under Cover

Moves
27 Mar 07

This is dumb.
Sums it up nicely.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
27 Mar 07

I have read this entire thread, and maybe I missed something, but what does this match solve? Rahim says he wants to play Cms to shut him, but clearly nothing is gonna shut him up, that's what makes him hilarious. Rahim has 300 points on Cms, and has forced to him to play probably one of the crappiest time controls on RHP, which apparently cms doesn't reall ...[text shortened]... s is dumb. That said, I would like to see Cmsmaster destroy RahimK and make him look stupid.
Actually RahimK doesn't really have 300 points on cmsMaster as cmsMaster did get a peak rating of 1725, and since he's said he's been busy recently that provides a sufficient explanation as to why his rating has dropped off, but you can imagine that he'll be putting a fair amount of effort into this one. RahimK's peak rating here is 1825 and as his CFC rating is 1880 (at least according to his profile) so I don't see any reason to assume that it'll increase by more than another 100 points or so. This means the difference in effective playing strength is more like 100-200.

I do agree with you that this solves nothing - especially if the result is a draw.

S

Moves
27 Mar 07

Actually RahimK doesn't really have 300 points on cmsMaster as cmsMaster did get a peak rating of 1725, and since he's said he's been busy recently that provides a sufficient explanation as to why his rating has dropped off, but you can imagine that he'll be putting a fair amount of effort into this one. RahimK's peak rating here is 1825 and as his CFC ...[text shortened]... 00.

I do agree with you that this solves nothing - especially if the result is a draw.
If its a draw, CMS still owns ther bragging rights --- seeing as Rahim is sooooooo confident of victory.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
27 Mar 07

Originally posted by Shinidoki
If its a draw, CMS still owns ther bragging rights --- seeing as Rahim is sooooooo confident of victory.
cms is also playing black, although outside the highest levels that can be an advantage: Game 3343363

c

Moves
27 Mar 07

Originally posted by TommyC
I find it hilarious! I keep on expecting to see 'pwnd!' all over this thread.
That's why you're such a newb, I'd never put pwnd! on here.

c

Moves
27 Mar 07

Doesn't everybody feel stupid for reading the entire thread?

F

Scotton Lincolnshire

Moves
27 Mar 07

'Why can't we all just get along?'

('Mars Attacks' to show what a cluture vulture I am.)