How long do you usually take to finish a game?

How long do you usually take to finish a game?

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
22 Dec 06

Originally posted by Ramiri15
I saw just a second ago.
Yeah, it happens.

R

Moves
22 Dec 06

Anyways, to answer the question my games take around a month and a half to play usually, and my maximum game has taken around 3 and a half months. I find I stall just as much on won games as my opponents do on their lost games. They're boring to play and I like to time my victories so as to maximize my rating increase.

Forum Vampire

Sidmouth, Uk

Moves
22 Dec 06

I actually accerelate my lost games. As I find them boring, occasionaly I'll try to be cheeky but once it gets to a certain point resignation is much preferable.

Then I can play games I still have a chance in.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Dec 06

I have a game that has been going since Nov.11/o6

R
The Rams

Moves
24 Dec 06

I finish 6-10 games each month

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Dec 06

I have finished 12 games in the last 7 days !!!

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
24 Dec 06

I have started to play faster. Because some weeks ago, I have started to pay more attention ti that site and also got subscriber 🙂 I have played in different sites like this but find that sind suiting me the best.

How long time it takes to finish the game? Its depends on opponent - how quitckly he/she making moves and also how strong is he/she - because against weaker opponents I`m playing more fast and more caressly (except situations, when I`m trying to finish that game in most beautiful way). So I cant give definite time. It could be 2 weeks in average.