How has won the most games? Black or white?

How has won the most games? Black or white?

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

y

Mumbai, India

Moves
09 Dec 05

Can somebody come up with the stats of RHP, who has won the most number of games? White or black? Excluded draws please.

e

Moves
09 Dec 05

Yes 🙂

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
09 Dec 05

Originally posted by yashsr
Can somebody come up with the stats of RHP, who has won the most number of games? White or black? Excluded draws please.
Have at it. I don't know what you're waiting for. I apologize on behalf of the site if we gave you the idea that we were going to do it for you.

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
09 Dec 05

Find the player who has played the most games, that's probably your best bet. Or helden, since he only play's 1100's and has over 5000 wins. I have a feeling the 2 are related.

A
The Ferocious Camel

g1

Moves
10 Dec 05

You can organize the player tables by most games won. Just click on the word "won" at the top of the wins column. (Helden has, by far, the most wins)

y

Mumbai, India

Moves
10 Dec 05

Thanks but what I wanted to know is who has a better chance of winning in chess, black or white? Did black win more often at RHP or white? Or maybe in general, who has a better chance of winning.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
10 Dec 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Gatecrasher
Large game databases show that all things being equal white should trump black about 54% of the time.

This quote is from thread 31062

I doubt if there is a statistic for RHP.

I am winning more often with black, and there are some players who will do better with black than with white.

Edit: Don't know (and no it's not in the FAQ) how to refer to a thread and reffered to a (evodently non-existing) tournament. Removed the tags

N

The sky

Moves
10 Dec 05

Originally posted by Ponderable
Edit: Don't know (and no it's not in the FAQ) how to refer to a thread and reffered to a (evodently non-existing) tournament. Removed the tags
Thread 31062

("threadid" )

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
10 Dec 05

How has won the most games?
Hard work and determination.