Hope everyone...

Hope everyone...

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isolated Pawn

Wisconsin USA

Moves
10 Oct 16

enjoyed national chess day πŸ™‚

Moves
10 Oct 16

Forgot to mention---I love ketchup and always make sure that if I have an open bottle of it in my refrigerator that I have another, unopened one in a cabinet, so I don't have a "ketchup crisis."

Mozart

liverpool

Moves
11 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Spectators
Forgot to mention---I love ketchup and always make sure that if I have an open bottle of it in my refrigerator that I have another, unopened one in a cabinet, so I don't have a "ketchup crisis."
What would life be without a little Ketchup?πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Mister Why

San Carlos, CA

Moves
11 Oct 16

This message brought to you by the good people at the Ketchup Advisory Board.

These are the good years.

Über-Nerd

Moves
11 Oct 16

I like ketchup on scrambled eggs. She Who Must Be Obeyed thinks this is uncouth. Sometimes I do it in secret, so as not to offend her. No, that's a lie. I do it in secret to avoid her reproachful grimace.

Ketchup makes me keep secrets from my wife -- now that's weird, coming from a tomato.

Chess Librarian

The Stacks

Moves
11 Oct 16

Originally posted by Steve45
What would life be without a little Ketchup?πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
Without it, we would always be behind.

Mister Why

San Carlos, CA

Moves
12 Oct 16

Originally posted by moonbus
I like ketchup on scrambled eggs. She Who Must Be Obeyed thinks this is uncouth. Sometimes I do it in secret, so as not to offend her. No, that's a lie. I do it in secret to avoid her reproachful grimace.

Ketchup makes me keep secrets from my wife -- now that's weird, coming from a tomato.
Moonbus, Try Thousand Island dressing on scrambled eggs. Might be deemed slightly less uncouth.

The drunk knight

Stuck on g1

Moves
12 Oct 16

I tried to play the Ketchup Gambit once... it got me in a pickle.

Moves
12 Oct 16

Damnd. I thought it was Day of street cats, who were adopted in the middle of one of their 9 lives. I spent whole day feeding and sheltering those poor things on lousy weather.

Ok, so I play chess to-day, solemnly I will analyze a game of Steinitz which (*game) I am sure Fischer had in mind when he played rarely line in some opening in Stockholm 1962...

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Oct 16

Originally posted by byedidia
This message brought to you by the good people at the Ketchup Advisory Board.

These are the good years.
And now it will be Chris Thile. Let Garrison rest!