Help analyze! Devasting grob loss

Help analyze! Devasting grob loss

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
08 Apr 07
1 edit

I played as black, I heard that this is bad opening but I think my defense was even worse? Where is the crucial mistake which led me to such a cramped position and turned my king into claustrophobhic fellow? Good players, please help!

Game 3392092

I am especially interested in first 10-15 moves, his knight constantly threathing mate and other opening problems

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
08 Apr 07

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU?????

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
08 Apr 07

Originally posted by ivan2908
I played as black, I heard that this is bad opening but I think my defense was even worse? Where is the crucial mistake which led me to such a cramped position and turned my king into claustrophobhic fellow? Good players, please help!

Game 3392092

I am especially interested in first 10-15 moves, his knight constantly threathing mate and other opening problems
That is an excellant Grob from white. I am very proud of him.

I wish there was a Grob clan cos he should be in it.

RS

Under ur ChessBoard!

Moves
09 Apr 07

Originally posted by ivan2908

Game 3392092

You should look up Raymond Keenes games...grob destoryer plus he points out a lot of things wrong with basmans grob book..."The Killer Grob"