Game offer

Game offer

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Happy village

Moves
13 Jun 07

Anyone non provisional wants a 1 7 or 1 14 game? 1550+ please.
Random colors.

DS

Moves
13 Jun 07

Nope!

Moves
13 Jun 07

beg more 🙄

i

Moves
13 Jun 07

youre provisional yourself...dont worry about ratings, itll just waste time trying to get...just play a few quick ones..

w

Happy village

Moves
15 Jun 07

Originally posted by jvanhine
youre provisional yourself...dont worry about ratings, itll just waste time trying to get...just play a few quick ones..
I do not worry about ratings. I want to play decent opponents. And while you were joking, I found myself decent player who is strong and non-provisional.

You see, everything is possible ! 😛

w

Happy village

Moves
15 Jun 07
2 edits

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
Nope!
Why is that bad stigma against p players?It is because that you can not be secure they aren't cheaters or serious players? Or is it strange to you to see my 13 victories 0 loses?

According to your profile, you can't be neglected by an engine user 😲

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
15 Jun 07

Originally posted by wakchessdragon
Why is that bad stigma against p players?It is because they you can not be secure they aren't cheaters or serious players. According your profile, you can not be neglected by an engine user 😲
The reason many nonprovisional players dislike playing provisional players is because the nonprovisional players do not want to play someone whose rating is uncertain (provisional).

H
Renouned Grob Killer

Moves
16 Jun 07

Originally posted by wittywonka
The reason many nonprovisional players dislike playing provisional players is because the nonprovisional players do not want to play someone whose rating is uncertain (provisional).
Because you dont get as many points playing a provisional