Fritz 12 - Be Careful

Fritz 12 - Be Careful

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e4

Moves
17 Oct 09
3 edits

This is the title of a thread on the ECF forum.

Apparently there is wee bug in it that deletes your database.

http://www.ecforum.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1176

I seen someone on here asking if there was any loading problems.

E

Moves
17 Oct 09
1 edit

I don't have a data base on this computer, so I think I'll be OK. I can't wait for my copy to arrive.

I'm planning on using it(as well as advice from kindly internet people) to build an opening tree. After a few years and it grows large enough, I may try to publish a book!

I plan to call it: 1.b3! Fritz and Me. 😉

w

Moves
17 Oct 09

Originally posted by greenpawn34
This is the title of a thread on the ECF forum.

Apparently there is wee bug in it that deletes your database.

http://www.ecforum.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1176

I seen someone on here asking if there was any loading problems.
I hear about bugs before every Fritz release. I learned never to pay any attention to them. Everytime I buy a program like Fritz which supposedly has bugs, I have yet to duplicate the bug in question. I think these bugs are user errors. lol

NMD

Moves
17 Oct 09

Originally posted by Eladar
I don't have a data base on this computer, so I think I'll be OK. I can't wait for my copy to arrive.

I'm planning on using it(as well as advice from kindly internet people) to build an opening tree. After a few years and it grows large enough, I may try to publish a book!

Ooh that`s a nice title.

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
17 Oct 09

Originally posted by Eladar

I recommend

B4, Fritz and me!