For Sale: Like-New Saitek

For Sale: Like-New Saitek "Kasparov" Chess Co...

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
18 Apr 06

I bought a very advanced and flexible Saitek "Kasparov" tabletop chess computer, with a wide range of levels, but I have never used it expect once or twice!

It's great for very advanced players as well as beginners. It's also pretty spiffy looking, with a grey/black/silver look to it, with nice pieces and attractive board.

So it's available to go to a good home if anyone wants it or wants more info about it. 🙂

cheers,
dave
----->p.s. kindly email me directly if interested:
david_720@hotmail.com

l
Man of Steel

rushing to and fro

Moves
18 Apr 06

It's not a good idea to openly post your email address like that in the forums. You might want to edit that out and just have people PM you.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
19 Apr 06

Originally posted by PawnBroker99
I bought a very advanced and flexible Saitek "Kasparov" tabletop chess computer, with a wide range of levels, but I have never used it expect once or twice!

It's great for very advanced players as well as beginners. It's also pretty spiffy looking, with a grey/black/silver look to it, with nice pieces and attractive board.

So it's available to go ...[text shortened]...

cheers,
dave
----->p.s. kindly email me directly if interested:
david_720@hotmail.com
I have one, too! Mine is the Chess Explorer Saitek by Kasparov. If anyone wants it, let me know your price. I really need a plane ticket so I can fly to New York where there's more USCF tournaments. 🙂 Gonna join the Brooklyn Chess Club. Hear it's free. 🙂

Bucky

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
20 Apr 06

Originally posted by leisurelysloth
It's not a good idea to openly post your email address like that in the forums. You might want to edit that out and just have people PM you.
Yes, good advice, although would be too late to edit it now. Might be a good idea to get a mod to remove it so you can advertise again without your email address.

C

EDMONTON ALBERTA

Moves
20 Apr 06

How much?

GP

Moves
21 Apr 06

they're like 70 bucks new, have a garage sale