England and Finland have high cheats?

England and Finland have high cheats?

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

z

Moves
22 May 07

Looking at the 3(b)'s England and Finland have a high number of cheats for those banned recently though I suspect the USA to have the highest overall. I was reading that on PlayChess the highest number of cheats comes from Spain.

b
Best Loser

Traxler is Sound!

Moves
22 May 07

Originally posted by z00t
Looking at the 3(b)'s England and Finland have a high number of cheats for those banned recently though I suspect the USA to have the highest overall. I was reading that on PlayChess the highest number of cheats comes from Spain.
You have a lot of time on your hands 🙂.

i

Moves
22 May 07

better than what i have on my hands

z

Moves
22 May 07

Originally posted by ih8sens
You have a lot of time on your hands 🙂.
Not a lot of time on my hands. I clicked on the guy who started the self analysis thread and expected to find a 1500 player. Instead I found out that he joined in December got to nearly 2200 and is banned!

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
22 May 07

And which part of UK do you come from? 😛

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
22 May 07

another bs claim from z00t. against my better judgement, I checked all 3b's from the most recent down to 'jean hebert'. there's only one finn, frederik69.

z

Moves
22 May 07

Originally posted by wormwood
another bs claim from z00t. against my better judgement, I checked all 3b's from the most recent down to 'jean hebert'. there's only one finn, frederik69.
Sorry my bad. I must have clicked on Finland twice somehow :-

denzil53 section 3(b) England
guyharris section 3(b) England
Frederik69 section 3(b) Finland
Mirke section 3(b) Serbia and Montenegro
drogonteeth section 3(b) Afghanistan

With so many 3(a)'s its easy to click on the wrong profile.

MR

Moves
22 May 07

Sorry my bad. I must have clicked on Finland twice somehow :-

denzil53 section 3(b) England
guyharris section 3(b) England
Frederik69 section 3(b) Finland
Mirke section 3(b) Serbia and Montenegro
drogonteeth section 3(b) Afghanistan

With so many 3(a)'s its easy to click on the wrong profile.
Two points.

1) With so few names, I'm not sure you can really draw any statistically significant conclusions.

2)Since these people were cheaters, it wouldn't take many of them to list a fake flag to also cause you to come to a false conclusion.

And a third point, who cares? Not me. 🙂

G

Moves
22 May 07

I did not notice that England and Finland had high cheats. Well, it only makes sense, only a high cheat would cheat.