disrespectfull players

disrespectfull players

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M

Moves
07 Oct 10
2 edits

Originally posted by atticus2
This is nonsense. I've played Wiabj in the past, and found no problem. And on the occasion in view here, Wiabj has done nothing unreasonable either; certainly nothing to merit this attack.

The game in question is an irrelevant 'dead rubber' in a 21/21 tourney where both players have long since lost all chance of winning it. Both players have dawdled alon hneck should [b]offer a draw
That way, both players get to win back their lives.[/b]
There is of course a solution - it's a win-win. Quite simply, on his next move, Roughneck should [b]offer a draw That way, both players get to win back their lives.[/b]

if you have a game with 21 days per move and a 21 day time bank, and you still manage to allow the skull to appear, you clearly don't care much about the game and you deserve to lose.

Roughneck had every right to collect the win -- if wiabj cared so much about the game that he launched a tirade of angry name-calling in response, then where was that passion when he couldn't be bothered to make a move at least every 20 days or so?

r

Moves
12 Oct 10

Actually atticus the point of my blubbering was not to shame wiabj but to merely point out a game where the player is clearly stalling. I provided the reason I be leave he is doing so. Because he is sore about the tournament he feels that stalling is payback to me. In the games that I played against you did you have any problems with me. Doesn't mean anything but he just hates to lose as do I but I am a man about it.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
12 Oct 10
1 edit

Originally posted by roughneck1020
Actually atticus the point of my blubbering was not to shame wiabj but to merely point out a game where the player is clearly stalling. I provided the reason I be leave he is doing so. Because he is sore about the tournament he feels that stalling is payback to me. In the games that I played against you did you have any problems with me. Doesn't mean anything but he just hates to lose as do I but I am a man about it.
You should have just told him, "War is war loser!"
Enough said

r

Moves
12 Oct 10

You don't make any sense praxis. myob

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
13 Oct 10

Originally posted by roughneck1020
You don't make any sense praxis. myob
Plonker

r

Moves
30 Oct 10

schiester

B

Moves
05 Nov 10

I think your decision to be or not to be here shall not be based on a small group of people. Be fair to all good and well behave players here. They want you to be here.