Clubs and Clans

Clubs and Clans

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
18 Dec 08

Hi everyone

I'm sure it will have been covered before but what are the benefits etc of joining these and what is the difference between a clan and a club.

If it has been coveed before and there is a previous thread about it please jsur post the thread link.

Thanks

J

L
Stick your hands up

Your bum

Moves
18 Dec 08

The main point of a clan is to play competitively against other clans as a member of a team. Benefits there are obvious I guess but it's also a handy way to find games.

Clubs are still in a testing phase. In many you have internal club ratings and tournaments. Many also have very rewarding private forums.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
18 Dec 08

Originally posted by st40
Hi everyone

I'm sure it will have been covered before but what are the benefits etc of joining these and what is the difference between a clan and a club.

If it has been coveed before and there is a previous thread about it please jsur post the thread link.

Thanks

J
They're a scourge.

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
18 Dec 08

Originally posted by no1marauder
They're a scourge.
Especially [clubid]109[/cluid].

Other clubs are far better of course!

L
Stick your hands up

Your bum

Moves
18 Dec 08

Yes [cludi]109[/cludi] was a scourge but he's gone now. Club 109 is still a problem but only for one person.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
19 Dec 08

Originally posted by st40
Hi everyone

Thanks

J
As a fellow Scot you are eligible for Club 58 where we have leagues, cups, forums & chat rooms