Cenerentola's CPU is better than Ulf's:

Cenerentola's CPU is better than Ulf's:

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old Frog

Elysium

Moves
21 Aug 15

ulf t > rating down to 1254, still 245 current games, last move 22 days ago...

Mozart

liverpool

Moves
21 Aug 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Cen is now 2507. Is that the highest rating of all time for RHP? Engine or human?
Does anyone know when this fellow actually lost a game. He seems to have been on 12 losses for a lifetime. I don't know whether he is an engine user or not, but law of average says he must lose the odd game sometime. Also it must be said that even if he is cheat free, he is not a genuine 2500 strength player, because his average rating of opponents is between 1500 and 1600. We would all get to 2500 eventually by beating lower strength players, than ourselves.Anyway to close, I will say this. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PERSON WHO FINALLY GETS THAT 13TH WIN AGAINST CENERENTOLA.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Steve45
Does anyone know when this fellow actually lost a game. He seems to have been on 12 losses for a lifetime. I don't know whether he is an engine user or not, but law of average says he must lose the odd game sometime. Also it must be said that even if he is cheat free, he is not a genuine 2500 strength player, because his average rating of opponents is betwe ...[text shortened]... will say this. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PERSON WHO FINALLY GETS THAT 13TH WIN AGAINST CENERENTOLA.
That won't actually BE a person. It will be a yet stronger program or stronger computer.

I PM'd him or her asked what kind of kick he or her gets out of using an engine, he did not answer and put me on ignore list.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
24 Aug 15

It seems to me that Skeeter and Iron Man both went over 2500.

I know one guy got his rating up pretty high by not moving in games he was losing and only playing out the wins. Obviously, the rating went way up as he won and then way down as he lost