Carnival de Skulls

Carnival de Skulls

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M

Moves
26 Aug 07

You can't get points for collecting a skull from someone with a vacation flag is that the policy?

i

Moves
26 Aug 07

Originally posted by MoneyMaker7
You can't get points for collecting a skull from someone with a vacation flag is that the policy?
Well, in the sense that you can't collect a skull from someone with a vacation flag (it doesn't appear), yes, it is true you can't get points for collecting a skull from someone with a vacation flag.

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
26 Aug 07

Originally posted by incandenza
Well, in the sense that you can't collect a skull from someone with a vacation flag (it doesn't appear), yes, it is true you can't get points for collecting a skull from someone with a vacation flag.
but the game has to be at least 2 moves old 😉

Fixer

Detroit

Moves
26 Aug 07

9 skulls!?

You must have an insane number of games going.

Fixer

Detroit

Moves
26 Aug 07

Originally posted by 8D
9 skulls!?

You must have an insane number of games going.
lol

240 games at once!

How do you function in the non-chess world?

10 seconds per move=6 per minute=360 per hour hmmmmmmm I guess it can be done pretty easily. I would guess an odd blunder here and there is unavoidable.

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
26 Aug 07
1 edit

Originally posted by 8D
lol

240 games at once!

How do you function in the non-chess world?

10 seconds per move=6 per minute=360 per hour hmmmmmmm I guess it can be done pretty easily. I would guess an odd blunder here and there is unavoidable.
I'm here at this site to just play and have fun, no matter what anyone says. 🙂

Besides, User 332714 had almost 1700 games in progress at one point before his vacation flag went down one day and about 300+ games were timed out.