Best Chess Site I have found

Best Chess Site I have found

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pp

Moves
18 Jul 10

I have checked out a few of the chess sites and Red Hot Pawn is the best I have seen. I have not played chess regularly for years. So I am getting aquainted with the game again. I have had to turn down a couple games so far because two games at a time is all I want to try to handle at this time. The people on this site seem great. Happy that I found this group.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
18 Jul 10

Originally posted by pawn pilot
I have checked out a few of the chess sites and Red Hot Pawn is the best I have seen. I have not played chess regularly for years. So I am getting aquainted with the game again. I have had to turn down a couple games so far because two games at a time is all I want to try to handle at this time. The people on this site seem great. Happy that I found this group.
Thank you Russ

e4

Moves
18 Jul 10

Don't think it's Russ, the spelling is correct.

o
Art is hard

Moves
18 Jul 10

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
Thank you Russ
Why would russ make publicity to his own site... on his own site?

MR

Moves
18 Jul 10

Originally posted by orion25
You have to squash all thoughts of the inmates jumping the fence and escaping to any other sites. 😉

c

Russ's Pocket

Moves
18 Jul 10

checkout more

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
18 Jul 10

Originally posted by orion25
It was a tongue in cheek statement.
We all know Russ does this at every other site on the web.

a

Cyberspace

Moves
18 Jul 10

No dear, sucking up wont get you a free subscription. You have to cough up the money for that.
😀

c
Grammar Nazi

Auschwitz

Moves
18 Jul 10

It's weird how one can tell it's the best sight on the net and that the people are great after being a member for one day!

pp

Moves
18 Jul 10

I thought it was worth a shot

W
Angler

River City

Moves
19 Jul 10

Originally posted by clandarkfire
It's weird how one can tell it's the best sight on the net and that the people are great after being a member for one day!
I can sight other cites where poor eyesite produces Idiot savants

R

The Smoke

Moves
19 Jul 10

Originally posted by clandarkfire
my two cents - I've not played on other sites, just looked around, checked their interface/functionality. RHP has, imho, by far the best GUI/front-end and design in general - nice, neat, easy-to-use, fresh etc... some other sites are just horrible in that perspective. One might argue it's all about functionality and not design..

W
Angler

River City

Moves
25 Jul 10

Originally posted by Renars
my two cents - I've not played on other sites, just looked around, checked their interface/functionality. RHP has, imho, by far the best GUI/front-end and design in general - nice, neat, easy-to-use, fresh etc... some other sites are just horrible in that perspective. One might argue it's all about functionality and not design..
Depends on which you've looked at. I've played at some sites that are truly awful. RHP is good, but the two I play at most often are better IMHO.

g

Moves
27 Jul 10

It's ok I guess.

H

Moves
27 Jul 10

Originally posted by arterioes
No dear, sucking up wont get you a free subscription. You have to cough up the money for that.
😀
Unless you are a female grandmaster of course