afpr- is a rat fink-do not play him

afpr- is a rat fink-do not play him

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S

Moves
06 Apr 06

afpr- you start a game with me- I miss one day ()family emergency) I had you beaten and you know it, so you don't send a reminder you just take the win

You are a freakin ahole!!! you should be banned from the site- I still can't believe you did that. unreal

z

Moves
06 Apr 06

Originally posted by Shafty1980
afpr- you start a game with me- I miss one day ()family emergency) I had you beaten and you know it, so you don't send a reminder you just take the win

You are a freakin ahole!!! you should be banned from the site- I still can't believe you did that. unreal
Yawn...

Why were you playing with a 1 day timeout and no timebank? That type of thing is just begging for you to be timed out.

F

Moves
06 Apr 06

I don't send reminders either - does that make me an ahole too...?
I think that everyone has to take his own responsability of his thinking times. Don't you agree?

K

Moves
06 Apr 06

Yup!

dsR

Big D

Moves
06 Apr 06

Let the heathen rage.

p

Parallel Universe

Moves
06 Apr 06

Poor form, Shafty. Don't bring this out into the public.

/yawn

R
Godless Commie

Glasgow

Moves
06 Apr 06

Kinda like Game 1817208 in reverse

NS
blunderer of pawns

Rhode (not an)Island

Moves
06 Apr 06

How big of a family emergency could it be if you even have time to fuss over a game and a bunch of rating points?

o

Moves
06 Apr 06

Originally posted by Redmike
Check and mate

W
Angler

River City

Moves
06 Apr 06

Originally posted by FabianFnas
I don't send reminders either - does that make me an ahole too...?
I think that everyone has to take his own responsability of his thinking times. Don't you agree?
I stare at the envelopes until they become skulls, then I click 'em.

F

Moves
06 Apr 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Wulebgr
I stare at the envelopes until they become skulls, then I click 'em.
How rude !!!

I give them at least a chance. I wait at least 30 seconds before I click the skull. Just because I have a kind nature.

cg

Seattle

Moves
06 Apr 06

Originally posted by Redmike
ouch, whose the jerk now...

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
06 Apr 06

Time is part of the game. Quit yer whining.

C

EDMONTON ALBERTA

Moves
06 Apr 06

By accepting the game you are commiting to the time-limit of one day per move... now if you had discussed the matter and he had agreed not to claim a win on time-out I could see you being angry... but I agree - quit whining.

S

Moves
06 Apr 06

I never looked to see the time limit- Thats my fault- I will check from now on.

As for quit your whining- I posted this topic at 8 in the morning- I haven't whined since.