Bookmark games.

Bookmark games.

Announcements

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
05 Oct 07

A bookmark can be added to any game when viewing the game history. A further 'watch' option can be selected on a bookmarked game. Active watched games are then listed on the 'My Home' page.

Existing bookmarked games can be viewed from the "My Home" menu >> "My Bookmarks".

-Russ

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
05 Oct 07

Originally posted by Russ
A bookmark can be added to any game when viewing the game history. A further 'watch' option can be selected on a bookmarked game. Active watched games are then listed on the 'My Home' page.

Existing bookmarked games can be viewed from the "My Home" menu >> "My Bookmarks".

-Russ
Nice feature Russ!

i

Moves
05 Oct 07

-Russ
just saw this, great!!

this will be good for team games..

ABC
Siachmat!

Porthmadog

Moves
05 Oct 07

Nice one, as Jvanhine said this will be useful for consultation games.

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
06 Oct 07

Nice feature!

c
Viva la Analysis

Shangri La

Moves
06 Oct 07

another great addition! would be interesting to see the most watched games like recomended posts?

D

Moves
07 Oct 07

Great!

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
07 Oct 07

A page showing the most bookmarked and watched games is nearly ready to be rolled out - I am just waiting for more bookmarks so there is some meaningful data.

-Russ

The Don

Nihon

Moves
14 Oct 07

A page showing the most bookmarked and watched games is nearly ready to be rolled out - I am just waiting for more bookmarks so there is some meaningful data.

-Russ
I like the new feature. Keep it up Russ, and Ta !

d

Vancouver, Canada

Moves
18 Oct 07

Just keeps getting better and better. Great addition to the site!

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
26 Oct 07

Great addition, but just one minor spelling error:

"You are not curently watching any bookmarked games."

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
27 Oct 07
1 edit

I really think the "notes" feature is handy. Any chance users could have that feature for games in which they are playing? For example, I could describe my games saying "Still in opening phase," "Losing," "Winning," etc...

I think Phlabbit made a suggestion of this kind in the Site Suggestions Forum a while ago.

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
02 Nov 07

Originally posted by wittywonka
I really think the "notes" feature is handy. Any chance users could have that feature for games in which they are playing? For example, I could describe my games saying "Still in opening phase," "Losing," "Winning," etc...

I think Phlabbit made a suggestion of this kind in the Site Suggestions Forum a while ago.
You can bookmark (with the notes feature) for games you are playing. You need to go to the "Game History" then you see the bookmark link.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
13 Nov 07
1 edit

Not linked to elsewhere (because they will belong to a new section of the site) but here are the stats anyway.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/comhub/stats/bookmarksstats.php?iswatch=true

-Russ

edit : Stats updated nightly.