Info box

Info box

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MA

Moves
27 Mar 06

How about we get Russ and crew to take the info from that box, located to the right on our games, and put it on our game status page? There is plenty of room on the right, just wasted space. I opt for the following: game i.d. #, game created date, move time out & timebank plus the bar graph for timebank days remaining. Rated. maybe? We don't need, my color, game state, or that little chess board. I, for one, would like to have this available to me on my game status page, instead of having to click on that little box. Does anybody like the idea?

West Virginia

Moves
27 Mar 06

I think the current info box would have more flexibility in the long term with a greater potential for expansion than just putting everything flat on the line as you mentioned.

K
Mel Kirwan

Hauxton

Moves
27 Mar 06

Originally posted by Drax946
I think the current info box would have more flexibility in the long term with a greater potential for expansion than just putting everything flat on the line as you mentioned.
If you're playing a lot of games I can see the advantage of seeing everything at a glance

J

Irrational Places

Moves
28 Mar 06

Digital Alchemist

Moves
28 Mar 06

If you have Firefox and the Greasemonkey extension, you can check out the user script:

http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/mygames.user.js

which adds the timeout, timebank, and rated information to the MyGames page.

West Virginia

Moves
28 Mar 06
1 edit

Originally posted by ouroboros
If you have Firefox and the Greasemonkey extension, you can check out the user script:

http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/mygames.user.js

which adds the timeout, timebank, and rated information to the MyGames page.
Your script opened my eyes a bit. This, like several of your other Firefox/greasemonkey scripts, is quite helpful! Thank you!