Three wise former gays

Three wise former gays

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Dec 13
2 edits

(I love the final moments of this one. What liberation!)

(this one almost committed suicide)

rc

Moves
24 Dec 13

Originally posted by sonship
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EahmmQzZWXA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqdQ6_MAH2A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_DRP4Y3eMs
the first dude nearly never saw life, he was almost aborted.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Dec 13
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
the first dude nearly never saw life, he was almost aborted.
So I guess you all think this proves gayness is a choice. Good luck on that one.

And I presume this also means you all think you can pray away the gay.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
24 Dec 13
1 edit

I am at a restaurant so I can't watch the videos.

I bet they convinced these 'former' gays that their problems stemmed from their personal preference rather than the ugly behavior they encountered because of that preference.

That's so damn convenient. Ostracize them to the point of dehumanization, then blame it all on their 'condition'. Drive them nearly to suicide, then pat yourself on the back for 'rescuing' them.

It is brainwashing and abuse of the worst sort. Treat the victim so cruelly that they will break down and follow any avenue of escape you may offer, accepting all of the blame for the cruel treatment in the process.

rc

Moves
24 Dec 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
So I guess you all think this proves gayness is a choice. Good luck on that one.

And I presume this also means you all think you can pray away the gay.
no his mother thought twice about having an abortion, but you would need to watch the video to know that.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Dec 13

Originally posted by sonship
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EahmmQzZWXA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqdQ6_MAH2A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_DRP4Y3eMs
Awesome, Praise God! He is good!

rc

Moves
25 Dec 13

Originally posted by SwissGambit

I bet they convinced these 'former' gays that their problems stemmed from their personal preference rather than the ugly behavior they encountered because of that preference.

That's so damn convenient. Ostracize them to the point of dehumanization, then blame it all on their 'condition'. Drive them ...[text shortened]... enue of escape you may offer, accepting all of the blame for the cruel treatment in the process.
The person in question was not at all responsible for any of his actions, wow, it was other people, genetics, environment, external pressures, the rejection and ostracism of others, hormones, lack of parenting, his private school etc etc etc

but nothing to do with being responsible for his own actions, amazing.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Dec 13

Originally posted by SwissGambit

That's so damn convenient. Ostracize them to the point of dehumanization, then blame it all on their 'condition'. Drive them ...[text shortened]... enue of escape you may offer, accepting all of the blame for the cruel treatment in the process.
And 'oh so Christian'.

😞

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Dec 13

The person in question was not at all responsible for any of his actions, wow, it was other people, genetics, environment, external pressures, the rejection and ostracism of others, hormones, lack of parenting, his private school etc etc etc

Given the ostracism, blaming, brainwashing, cruelty, banishment and out and out abuse, who in their right mind would "choose" to be gay?

Answer me that, robbie. Homosexuality is NOT a "carefree" lifestyle as you haters would try to represent it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Dec 13

no his mother thought twice about having an abortion, but you would need to watch the video to know that.
So the implication there is the poor dude was so traumatized when he found out he was almost aborted his version of post traumatic stress syndrome was to turn to gay sex? So one day he goes, 'I'll teach that bitch mother, I will become gay just for spite'?

rc

Moves
25 Dec 13

Originally posted by Suzianne
Given the ostracism, blaming, brainwashing, cruelty, banishment and out and out abuse, who in their right mind would "choose" to be gay?

Answer me that, robbie. Homosexuality is NOT a "carefree" lifestyle as you haters would try to represent it.
oh dear, cannot bring yourself to answer the question of whether an individual is responsible for their own actions Dee Dee. Did Santa bring you a strawberry smelling unicorn? Weeeeee unicorns!

rc

Moves
25 Dec 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
So the implication there is the poor dude was so traumatized when he found out he was almost aborted his version of post traumatic stress syndrome was to turn to gay sex? So one day he goes, 'I'll teach that bitch mother, I will become gay just for spite'?
I would suspect that he was rather glad that he was not aborted, wouldn't you?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Dec 13
1 edit

oh dear, cannot bring yourself to answer the question of whether an individual is responsible for their own actions Dee Dee. Did Santa bring you a strawberry smelling unicorn? Weeeeee unicorns!
I can't imagine what you are talking about. MY question (asked of you directly, robbie) was the very FIRST question in this thread. Questions are usually marked by those things, what do you call them? Oh yeah... QUESTION MARKS.

Do you think you could deign to answer it now?

Probably not. 😞

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
25 Dec 13

I don't know where you're getting this. That is not what I am saying at all.

I watched the first video. I see the guy was mixed up in some things that were indeed harmful, like drug abuse. I think he did the right thing by withdrawing from that scene.

But the existence of that scene has little relevance to the homosexuals outside of it. Nor does it show that homosexuality is wrong. There are similar damaging environments involving straight people, yet no one tells them their attraction to women is the source of the problem. They would probably tell them that they need to express their attraction in a better way.

rc

Moves
25 Dec 13

Originally posted by Suzianne
I can't imagine what you are talking about. MY question (asked of you directly, robbie) was the very FIRST question in this thread. Questions are usually marked by those things, what do you call them? Oh yeah... QUESTION MARKS.

Do you think you could deign to answer it now?

Probably not. 😞
you are asking me to reason with someone that believes in unicorns? yeah you are correct, probably not.