The untouchables

The untouchables

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J

benching

Moves
19 Nov 08

Without naming names, how come 2 or 3 people on the site seem to be the untouchables? I've sent site feedback, this is the second time on this issue in less than a week. What do the untouchables do?

- Make continued insults and slurs with impunity. (Well maybe the thread is just cleaned but not till everyone has seen it).
- Make public cheating accusations.

I would like to name this gregarious and nefarious bunch but let me see what site feedback responds with.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Jie
Without naming names, how come 2 or 3 people on the site seem to be [b]the untouchables? I've sent site feedback, this is the second time on this issue in less than a week. What do the untouchables do?

- Make continued insults and slurs with impunity. (Well maybe the thread is just cleaned but not till everyone has seen it).
- Make public cheating accusa ...[text shortened]... ke to name this gregarious and nefarious bunch but let me see what site feedback responds with.[/b]
Is the noose too tight?

S
πŸ™πŸ»

Some other realm

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Jie
Without naming names, how come 2 or 3 people on the site seem to be [b]the untouchables? I've sent site feedback, this is the second time on this issue in less than a week. What do the untouchables do?

- Make public cheating accusa ...[text shortened]... ke to name this gregarious and nefarious bunch but let me see what site feedback responds with.[/b]
Naming names is so much more exciting. 😞

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
19 Nov 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Jie

When you send feedback which includes the name of an untouchable, there are 13 on the site, it is automatically filtered out and the feedback consigned to Room 101.

You can shout and dance about it all you want but you will never touch an untouchable.

We, oops sorry they, have been granted permanent immunity.

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Jie

Without naming names... what's the point of this thread?

Moves
19 Nov 08

J

benching

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
Without naming names... what's the point of this thread?
Check your p.m. I've sent you their names.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Jie
Can I have them too?

Do I have to PM you back my credit card number?

J

benching

Moves
19 Nov 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
What is "hijinx on a leper colony"? I watched The Island of Doctor Moreau and couldn't sleep well for several days for what those beasts did to the poor girl (or was she a half-cat/half human)?

J

benching

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Seitse
Can I have them too?

Do I have to PM you back my credit card number?
Check your p.m too. No credit card number required.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Jie
So now we have a witchhunt via PM

πŸ™„

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by adramforall

πŸ™„
Considering he can only inform 10 users per day, this will take some time.

J

benching

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by adramforall

πŸ™„
There is no witchhunt via p.m. I have deliberately not named them publicly but they are off course known to many. Its funny when you say that because I know these untouchables have been conducting "sessions" via p.m's and private forums and then spilling these contents onto the public forums.

General of GROSS

Calvin's Treehouse

Moves
19 Nov 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Jie

Is it just me or do other users of this site think some people feel a little bit too strongly about what goes on in these forums?

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
19 Nov 08

Originally posted by Jie

Without naming names, I know some untouchables blatantly using multiple accounts and they are not banned yet.