Your authorization was not honoured

Your authorization was not honoured

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
29 Oct 08
1 edit

Hmmm.... Just tried to sign for a subscription and all it said was that my authorization was not honored. The phone number was a bit weird do you have to put the dashes in yourself or what? My CC is valid btw.

Any other UK people have this problem?

IC

Moves
29 Oct 08

Originally posted by Feastboy
Hmmm.... Just tried to sign for a subscription and all it said was that my authorization was not honored. The phone number was a bit weird do you have to put the dashes in yourself or what? My CC is valid btw.

It's Russ' way of snubbing the English. πŸ˜›

TEA PARTY MEMBER

St Maarten, Neth Ant

Moves
29 Oct 08

Are you sure you did not get spoofed?

Harri / Luck

Vampyroteuthis

Infernalis

Moves
29 Oct 08
1 edit

Your money is no good here, Mr. Torrance.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
29 Oct 08

Try another card

Erro Ergo Sum

In the Green Room

Moves
29 Oct 08

I've had this problem and I'm not in the UK. The people running the credit card end of things don't know what they're doing. Phoning does not help. RHP needs to switch to another company.

T

ALG

Moves
29 Oct 08

Change your country flag or go to the help forum

F

Moves
29 Oct 08

I'll go to the help forum.... I forgot about that πŸ™„

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
29 Oct 08

I doubt any of the members on the site will know anything about it, let alone how to fix it.

You'd be far better off using the "Send Feedback" link at the bottom of the page and asking the site administrators.

Moves
29 Oct 08

M

Moves
29 Oct 08

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
I doubt any of the members on the site will know anything about it, let alone how to fix it.

You'd be far better off using the "Send Feedback" link at the bottom of the page and asking the site administrators.
a "Send Feedback" with a Subscriptions heading always gets priority attention. πŸ™‚

T

ALG

Moves
30 Oct 08

πŸ˜›