Who are the Mods?

Who are the Mods?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

London

Moves
05 Sep 06

Where can I find out who the Mods are? How many are there? Can I contact them without having a post to alert? How can I find out which Mod is dealing with a post I've alerted? Can their decision be challenged?

SS

Moves
05 Sep 06
2 edits

F

London

Moves
05 Sep 06

Great, thanks. One more thing, any idea what the Beta Test Team does?

SS

Moves
05 Sep 06

d

Moves
05 Sep 06

Originally posted by FrenchQueen
Great, thanks. One more thing, any idea what the Beta Test Team does?
Break into other clans, mainly.

F

London

Moves
05 Sep 06
3 edits

OK. I alerted a post an hour ago and it's still there. So I'm wondering whether it's been looked at already or if there's no Mod online right now . . ?

Do they look at the alerted posts together and make a unanimous decision or is it down to individual forum moderators to decide whether a post should be removed/whether a player should be banned etc . . .?

Apologies if this info's on the site already but I could not find it..

Edit: since most forum Mods are from the US and probably asleep as I write this, I suppose my alert will only be looked at later today... 😞

DS

Moves
05 Sep 06
1 edit

If you wanted an answer to an alert you would probably be better off sending a message to a mod [or feedback to the admin, or both]
I don't think [but I could be wrong] that they actually reply to alerts, generally.

edit; I think belgianfreak is in the UK [despite the name 😵

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
06 Sep 06

Originally posted by dottewell
Break into other clans, mainly.
lmao

F

London

Moves
06 Sep 06

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
If you wanted an answer to an alert you would probably be better off sending a message to a mod [or feedback to the admin, or both]
I don't think [but I could be wrong] that they actually reply to alerts, generally.

edit; I think belgianfreak is in the UK [despite the name 😵
BF's on hol 😞 Nevermind. . .

Another thing: I can't find the link to RHP faces, can you tell me who to contact ?

Cheers.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
06 Sep 06

Originally posted by FrenchQueen
BF's on hol 😞 Nevermind. . .

Another thing: I can't find the link to RHP faces, can you tell me who to contact ?

Cheers.
User 62147

D

F

London

Moves
07 Sep 06

Originally posted by Ragnorak
User 62147

D
Thanks a lot 🙂