Russ - Trial moves still being accepted

Russ - Trial moves still being accepted

Help

and RedHotTed

Red Hot Rebel Clan

Moves
15 Jan 03

Russ, I've had this happen to me about five times in the last couple of days. Making a trial move - NOT clicking 'move' but having the move being made anyway. I'm on a PC windows 98, AOL 7 at present.

Rhymester

Near the edge

Moves
15 Jan 03

This has happened to me a few times too.

I'm not 100% sure, but the only common factor seems to be that I have windows media player playing in the background when it happens.

Being the musical sort, Rhymester, I'm guessing you might play a few soothing tunes while making your moves?

and RedHotTed

Red Hot Rebel Clan

Moves
15 Jan 03

Originally posted by timmo
This has happened to me a few times too.

I'm not 100% sure, but the only common factor seems to be that I have windows media player playing in the background when it happens.

Being the musical sort, Rhymester, I'm guessing you might play a few soothing tunes while making your moves?
I have been known to... but I have my hi fi and TV on the same rack as my computer so I when it happens AOL is the only program running.

Rhymester

TEA PARTY MEMBER

St Maarten, Neth Ant

Moves
15 Jan 03

That happened to me also in a game against dustnrogers today. I did place me bishop on Be3 and suddenly the game switched to the next game and accepted the move!😠

I did not hit the "move"

Harri

TEA PARTY MEMBER

St Maarten, Neth Ant

Moves
16 Jan 03

It happened again in a game against vaknso today! My rook was an Rh7 and I was just watching when the move was accepted!

Harri

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.