1. Joined
    04 Feb '15
    Moves
    06 May '15 17:05
    The "Least Time Remaining" sort option isn't really sorting correctly - fairly random sort order. anyone else seeing this?
  2. Georgia, USA
    Moves
    07 May '15 02:43
    Game Analysis move list not scrolling properly in Safari on a MacBook Pro.
  3. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    10 May '15 10:14
    Just an observation which is more an irritant than anything - I don't seem to be able to view the whole Open Invite page on iPad even in landscape mode (as I could previously) without having to scroll across to select individual games. Main reason for this appears to be the amount of redundant white space left of screen and an abnormally large 'game name' field.

Can it be adjusted at all?
  4. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    12 May '15 14:37
    Has the option to leave a vacation message been disabled?
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    12 May '15 16:15
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    Has the option to leave a vacation message been disabled?
    It appears to be broken - a fix will go up soon.
  6. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    12 May '15 20:141 edit
    Any advice appreciated how to stay logged in. I have to login with my Emailaccount and Password to the site Every Time i want to do something. See your games - login. Change the view - login again. Now open one of those games - login. Wanna go into forums - login. Go back to games - login. Make a conditional move - login. View another game - login. Lookup anything, do anything, gotta login.

This only happens on RHP; and i did not have this problem before the new look went live.
  7. Georgia, USA
    Moves
    15 May '15 22:24
    I guess I will just keep posting this until it gets resolved.

On an iPhone 6+ the mobile app is far inferior to the full version. Very buggy.

Please, please, PLEASE, find a way for us to use the full site on an iPhone 6+!
  8. Georgia, USA
    Moves
    16 May '15 01:311 edit
    "Reset All" button not working in Game Analysis on iPhone 6+ in landscape mode.
  9. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    17 May '15 15:27
    Originally posted by FastEddieB
    I guess I will just keep posting this until it gets resolved.

On an iPhone 6+ the mobile app is far inferior to the full version. Very buggy.

Please, please, PLEASE, find a way for us to use the full site on an iPhone 6+!
    Glad you posted this. I have been complaining about the problems since day 1. The site is almost impossible to use; logging in at least 3 times just to get to one game, and constant scrolling through libraries of useless information. Not fun. Hope more users send feedback from their iPhone 6. Let's keep posting whatzup.
  10. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    25 May '15 18:02
    After weeks i am still lost how to start new games from certain positions.

Also, I still login to the site 2 times for ONE move. With about 30 games i have going, i easily login 100-200 times a day.
  11. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    27 May '15 10:36
    Any immediate plans to tidy up the board presentation on PC? Board size seems tiny compared to the remaining screen interface, even with board size set to max in settings. This was better pre-update.
    Thanks,
    FW
  12. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 May '15 12:19
    Originally posted by FlyingWolf
    Any immediate plans to tidy up the board presentation on PC? Board size seems tiny compared to the remaining screen interface, even with board size set to max in settings. This was better pre-update.
    Thanks,
    FW
    Any chance you can upload or mail on a screenshot?

Your board size should use all available space to a maximum of your board size preference?
  13. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    27 May '15 16:22
    Originally posted by Russ
    Any chance you can upload or mail on a screenshot?

Your board size should use all available space to a maximum of your board size preference?
    Got an email address or means to post the screenshot on here Russ? I've amended the board size to max (XL) and it's not made a difference - still loads of white space either side of the board. Incidentally, changing the board size on iPad (in landscape mode) from Standard to XL has no effect either.
    Thanks,
    FW
  14. UK
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 14:24
    The 'Performance Vs' section doesn't display correctly on mobile. There are no headings.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1159676/Forums/RHP/2015-06-05%2011.30.26.png
  15. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    06 Jun '15 08:46
    Reading through this thread, it does strike me that given the length of time this update has been live now, there's still lots of issues with it and I'd be really interested to know what evaluation has been done to determine the benefits of the new format, if any. The previous interface seemed to work perfectly well enough as it was, at least for me - 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it!' No direct criticism intended, honestly, but some of the issues raised do seem to have been missed, ignored or just glossed over - I replied to Russ a few posts ago asking how to forward screenshots of issues I'd previously raised, but heard nothing. As a paying subscriber, I expect a bit more than this - there's enough that's just not right about this site to make me not renew next time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree