1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 10:32
    Originally posted by BaronVonChickenpants
    The 'Performance Vs' section doesn't display correctly on mobile. There are no headings.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1159676/Forums/RHP/2015-06-05%2011.30.26.png
    That is a good one - it even took me a minute to realise what the issue was. I'll try to get a mobile focused fix for that up.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 10:33
    Originally posted by FlyingWolf
    I replied to Russ a few posts ago asking how to forward screenshots of issues I'd previously raised
    I'll PM you an email address.
  3. Georgia, USA
    Moves
    08 Jun '15 23:05
    On a Mac, I still cannot get the move window to scroll in the "Analyze Game" window. Makes it very hard to associate moves with move numbers.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 09:58
    Originally posted by FlyingWolf
    Just an observation which is more an irritant than anything - I don't seem to be able to view the whole Open Invite page on iPad even in landscape mode (as I could previously) without having to scroll across to select individual games. Main reason for this appears to be the amount of redundant white space left of screen and an abnormally large 'game name' field.

Can it be adjusted at all?
    Game name pushed to the far right column where it used to live many years ago...

The entire table (minus game names) will fit nicely on iPad now.
  5. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 11:01
    Brilliant, many thanks.
  6. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    09 Jun '15 11:351 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    Game name pushed to the far right column where it used to live many years ago...

The entire table (minus game names) will fit nicely on iPad now.
    The open invite table headers are now misaligned for the columns on my laptop. Not a big problem but thought I would mention it.
  7. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jun '15 18:031 edit
    After all this time with the new layout, i still haven't found out HOW can i view All My Tournaments? I donot need to see ALL = everybody's Tournaments with my little iPhone screen. Just those i signed up; if someone knows and could give me a path please.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree