1. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    26 Apr '15 04:12
    Please forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but games explorer is messed up. The column on the right is superimposed on the board, and the pieces are playing over text. 😕
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 12:23
    Originally posted by FlyingWolf
    Thanks Russ. Not sure if I was particularly clear in the last post - when I hit the 'Archive' button that appears alongside any competed game under the 'Actions' column in any non-Inbox folder, nothing happens; moving completed games from Inbox into any other folder doesn't appear to be an issue - I've done that a couple of times today without any problem ...[text shortened]... - they don't want to shift over. Tried it several times and I have the latest software on iPad.
    This issue only affected people with 1 custom folder only and has now been fixed.
  3. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 12:49
    Originally posted by Russ
    This issue only affected people with 1 custom folder only and has now been fixed.
    Thanks, checked & all fine now.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 14:551 edit
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    the pieces are playing over text. 😕
    This is now fixed.
  5. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    28 Apr '15 14:38
    It's bad and confusing. Is there any improvement in sight for:

- My tournaments: as we had it, is gone. When i want to lookup my active tournaments, i have to scroll through the whole section, starting with the highest rating tourney, scrolling down through the whole library of tournaments.

- Conventional move: is a useless option for me, because i have to scroll so much and by scrolling up again to set the move, my piece gets scrolled away from the board to a different square. If i manage to set the move, i have to scroll down again to check and make sure the move got set in the right square. The piece often gets set to a wrong square than i wanted because of the much scrolling i have to do, and i can not even check what i'm doing while i'm doing it.
  6. Georgia, USA
    Moves
    30 Apr '15 01:10
    Big request to have a "Full Version" option available on a phone.

The consistency would be appreciated, and phones are now plenty big to accommodate it.

Several other sites default to the mobile app, but give the option for the "Full Version".
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    01 May '15 07:45
    Russ, what is the syntax for embedding a clickable link to another web site?
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 May '15 09:37
    Russ, is there any chance of having the board notation visible on a phone? Normally I don't think about it but just sometimes it's useful. I only just noticed it wasn't there, when I looked to check something in one game.

I mean just the letters and numbers at the edge. Not sure of the exact correct terminology. Thanks.
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 May '15 12:25
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Russ, what is the syntax for embedding a clickable link to another web site?
    Do you mean a simple link to the site?

<a href="http://www.redhotpawn.com">Play online chess at RedHotPawn.com</a>

(Suggested text, anything would work!)

Or an embedded board?

This isn't possible right now.
  10. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 May '15 12:26
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Russ, is there any chance of having the board notation visible on a phone? Normally I don't think about it but just sometimes it's useful. I only just noticed it wasn't there, when I looked to check something in one game.

I mean just the letters and numbers at the edge. Not sure of the exact correct terminology. Thanks.
    This is turned off on mobile right now to free up more space for the board itself.

It could earily return as an option on mobile.
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    01 May '15 19:50
    Originally posted by Russ
    Do you mean a simple link to the site?

<a href="http://www.redhotpawn.com">Play online chess at RedHotPawn.com</a>

(Suggested text, anything would work!)

Or an embedded board?

This isn't possible right now.
    Hi Russ,

Somewhere I saw a clickable red button linked to youtube. How is that done? (clickable button, not youtube)
  12. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 May '15 02:57
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Hi Russ,

Somewhere I saw a clickable red button linked to youtube. How is that done? (clickable button, not youtube)
    YouTube[/youtube]

[you*tube]the youtube URL goes here[/you*tube]

{leave out the asterisks to make it work}
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 May '15 18:08
    Can I change new colour of replayer board in forum posts - into Brown&Yellow, like it used to be and like game board luckilly still is?

This gray-greenish colour is like from a Japanese horror movie.
  14. Tacoma, WA
    Moves
    03 May '15 20:26
    Very nice upgrade Russ. I see very few bugs in the new version. The main issue I have is there is no tab button to take you to the Sieges page.
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    04 May '15 12:24
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue39G7nJVaQ[/youtube]

[you*tube]the youtube URL goes here[/you*tube]

{leave out the asterisks to make it work}
    Thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree