Ironman moved, on holiday or glitch?

Ironman moved, on holiday or glitch?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
28 May 05

When I check out the player stats, I see that IM now displays a South African flag. Any comments on this?

s

Moves
28 May 05

Originally posted by buffalobill
When I check out the player stats, I see that IM now displays a South African flag. Any comments on this?
Big deal. Alot of players have an other flag in their profile than the country they're from.

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
28 May 05

Originally posted by schakuhr
Big deal. Alot of players have an other flag in their profile than the country they're from.
I ask because his flag's changed. So, you're saying it means nothing?

s

Moves
28 May 05

I ask because his flag's changed. So, you're saying it means nothing?
It could mean anything.

s

Moves
28 May 05

Originally posted by schakuhr
It could mean anything.
It's just not nice to speculate about this. I suggest you ask him.

c
Copyright ©2001-2006

Eastbourne

Moves
28 May 05

He PM ed me.
His main flag is in wash.

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
28 May 05

big deal...it's IRONMAN31....!!!! WOW big deal....he's a good player...so what...he's a nice guy as well, but why does everyone care about his flag ..." oh ironman's got a new flag...any comment?"....yea i've got a comment....WHO CARES!!!!!

Major Bone

On yer tail ...

Moves
28 May 05

Originally posted by celticcountry
He PM ed me.
His main flag is in wash.
Thanks, I was just wondering, that's all. I'm still relatively new to RHP and I wasn't aware that asking such a question could be such an issue. I promise not to do it again.
And Freddie2004 ... just stuff off.

c

Moves
28 May 05

He changes his flag regularly to reflect his international status.

I believe his true flag would be Italian.

Don't be put off by some of the ignorant comments, this is a great site and I welcome you to it.

🙂

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
28 May 05
1 edit

Originally posted by colleman
He changes his flag regularly to reflect his international status.

I believe his true flag would be Italian.

Don't be put off by some of the ignorant comments, this is a great site and I welcome you to it.

🙂
Yes,he's italian but he likes to display the welsh flag in honor of his friendship with Pulsatilla.

c

Moves
28 May 05

Originally posted by Ravello
Yes,he's italian but he likes to display the welsh flag in honor of his friendship with Pulastilla.
Yes, but he is currently displaying the South African flag which is where this thread started.

😉

MA
Mr Average

Southern England...

Moves
30 May 05

Thanks, I was just wondering, that's all. I'm still relatively new to RHP and I wasn't aware that asking such a question could be such an issue. I promise not to do it again.
And Freddie2004 ... just stuff off.
Enjoy the good, ignore the bad.....works for me! 😉

M

m
Official Bitch

US of A

Moves
30 May 05

The administration here put a ton of little countries simply so people would click on them.

Give me a break, most of these people are either from the US or the UK. Add a few more popular countries and that's all you need - there isn't a need for half a million countries that consist of one square foot.

But the admin at RedHotPawn made it this way, small countries are important here.

Personally, I just got done scrolling through a lot of the random countries in search of a cool flag. I'm sure many others do this.

There really just isn't anything to worry about. Let's all take a breath.

The Rude©

who knows?

Moves
30 May 05

Originally posted by maybeONEday
Add a few more popular countries and that's all you need - there isn't a need for half a million countries that consist of one square foot.

But the admin at RedHotPawn made it this way, small countries are important here.
Small countries are as important as great countries.

If a guy is from Peru it's his right to have the opportunity to display the Peru flag.

I don't understand why you're bothered by world's flag..............or maybe you just don't know where those "one square foot countries" are?

m
Official Bitch

US of A

Moves
30 May 05

I love world flags. I have a wide collection of many of them.

I'm simply saying that many websites just ask you to identify the country NEAREST to you. They may only have 5 or 6 countries listed.

This is actually a compliment to this website... because, as you said, we care for the smaller nations.

I think it's pretty awesome.