incorrect amount of wins

incorrect amount of wins

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P

Moves
06 Sep 07

Hi

My profile says I have won four games but I have only won 3, I only started today I have looked in my games folders, I havent deleted any and theres only 3 ive won with some in progress, why does my profile claim ive won 4?

F

Moves
07 Sep 07

Originally posted by Pigface1
Hi

My profile says I have won four games but I have only won 3, I only started today I have looked in my games folders, I havent deleted any and theres only 3 ive won with some in progress, why does my profile claim ive won 4?
I think you should send a feedback to the RHP staff, and they will correct it in a jiffy.
Use the 'Send Feedback' link at the bottom of this page.

B

Moves
07 Sep 07

I REALLY HATE 2 BOTHER U ALL WITH MINOR DETAILS, BUT I WAS CURIOUS TO SEE IF YOU COULD RECTIFY MY TOTAL AMOUNT OF WINS POSTED, IT MAY BE SOMETHING IDID NOT FAMILIAR WITH ALL RULES. I WOULD LIKE 2 TAKE THIS TIME TO INFORM YOU THAT I SIMPLY LOVE THIS SITE IT RULES!!!! ANY HELP WITH MY SITUATION WOULD BE WONDERFUL!! THANX.

B

Moves
07 Sep 07

P

Moves
07 Sep 07

Originally posted by FabianFnas
I think you should send a feedback to the RHP staff, and they will correct it in a jiffy.
Use the 'Send Feedback' link at the bottom of this page.
Thank you I did just that and they fixed my problem very quickly.(not really a problem, more a bonus but I like to earn wins 🙂 )

F

Moves
07 Sep 07

Originally posted by BURT65
I REALLY HATE 2 BOTHER U ALL WITH MINOR DETAILS, BUT I WAS CURIOUS TO SEE IF YOU COULD RECTIFY MY TOTAL AMOUNT OF WINS POSTED, IT MAY BE SOMETHING IDID NOT FAMILIAR WITH ALL RULES. I WOULD LIKE 2 TAKE THIS TIME TO INFORM YOU THAT I SIMPLY LOVE THIS SITE IT RULES!!!! ANY HELP WITH MY SITUATION WOULD BE WONDERFUL!! THANX.
If you have problems with your stuck Caps Lock, I'm sorry, I can't help you. You have to fix this all by yourself before you post the next time in any thread.

B

Moves
11 Sep 07

Would it be possible for someone to look into the amount of wins I have, I believe my win total should read 13 instead of 12. Now as far as me using my cap locks button I can honestly see no releveance to my asking if it would be possible to fix this minor problem, again I might be a little niave as to all the little things regarding such matters, I really enjoy this site. Now I would like to be a member and plan on it very soon! Sincerly, BURT65

F

Moves
11 Sep 07

Originally posted by BURT65
Would it be possible for someone to look into the amount of wins I have, I believe my win total should read 13 instead of 12. Now as far as me using my cap locks button I can honestly see no releveance to my asking if it would be possible to fix this minor problem, again I might be a little niave as to all the little things regarding such matters, I really en ...[text shortened]... ember and plan on it very soon! Sincerly, BURT65
Now I can read your posting with ease.

M

Moves
11 Sep 07

This is a common problem - click on Send Feedback at bottom of page and it'll be fixed.

k

Moves
11 Sep 07

Originally posted by MissOleum
This is a common problem - click on Send Feedback at bottom of page and it'll be fixed.
Yes. It is very common. I first saw this glitch with the User 379183 but I did not want to mention.

He has 16 wins showing in his games page and 17 wins 😲 in his stats.