Help!

Help!

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
24 Jun 06

Originally posted by Nordlys
It is.
ah.. ok.. well them nevermind.. 🙂

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
24 Jun 06

Thats weird, as subscriber or not, you could still be offended by someone elses post.. i can understand rec, but not the alert moderator button

DS

Moves
24 Jun 06
1 edit

Originally posted by MIODude
Thats weird, as subscriber or not, you could still be offended by someone elses post.. i can understand rec, but not the alert moderator button
That was one of my brilliant site ideas - as you can see here nobody really liked it. Thread 43817 🙁

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
24 Jun 06

LOL.. well.. guess not point continuing the debate here.. i'll post over there.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
17 Jul 06

Originally posted by Shoskavitch
Who in the world do you think you are? I never said anything about any of the afore mentioned garbage! I'm talking about the "kinky sex" threads out there which I (and I'm sure others) find sickening. So unless you can help, please don't post on this thread.(I'm not saying you can't, I just think it is annoying. I will continue to create threads to stop the infernal actions of all those who disobey RHP rules.)
This guy came in with a valid complaint, one I've voiced myself on occassion, and was basically beat up.

It makes me sad.

Why is it that the same bullies who torment people in the General Forums are allowed to torment people in the help forums?

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
17 Jul 06

Originally posted by Red Night
This guy came in with a valid complaint, one I've voiced myself on occassion, and was basically beat up.

It makes me sad.

Why is it that the same bullies who torment people in the General Forums are allowed to torment people in the help forums?
Is this your next campaign? Do you have posters?

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
17 Jul 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
Is this your next campaign? Do you have posters?
I'm sorry, I was looking for the Help Desk, but I guess I must have stumbled into the insults department.

Same campaign I've always had. I'd ask how to get my posters up, but I'm in the wrong department.

DS

Moves
17 Jul 06

I'm sorry, I was looking for the Help Desk, but I guess I must have stumbled into the insults department.

Same campaign I've always had. I'd ask how to get my posters up, but I'm in the wrong department.
You looking for an argument? That's two doors down on the left.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
17 Jul 06

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
You looking for an argument? That's two doors down on the left.
That's a great skit isn't it?

DS

Moves
17 Jul 06

That's a great skit isn't it?
No it isn't! 🙂

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
17 Jul 06

No it isn't! 🙂
Yes it is!

SS

Moves
17 Jul 06

stitching you up

Moves
17 Jul 06

Originally posted by MIODude
if a post ahs X number of alerts itis automatically removed from the forums. If non-subs could alert posts then it would leave the system open to abuse by someone opening X accounts and therefore being able to remove any post that they disagreed with. For this reason non-subs can't and won't be able to alert posts. They can however PM a mod if they think a post needs particular attention.

Regards
BF

DS

Moves
17 Jul 06

Originally posted by belgianfreak
if a post ahs X number of alerts itis automatically removed from the forums.
BF
How many?

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
17 Jul 06

How many?
It depends on what RoboMod thinks of the post. Some posts require 1 (ones that managed to slip a swearword into the post mainly) and some require a few.