Help

Help

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CA

Moves
06 Oct 12

My friend lost his game on his comp. but I still have it...It is his move so I cant send it back to him..What do I do?

Australia

Moves
06 Oct 12

The game exists on a public server somewhere in the world, you and your friend only ever see a copy of it, so you can't "lose" it. Tell him to try a different browser if a simple restart doesn't bring it back.

L

Moves
21 Oct 12

what are the limits to number of vacation days in a year"

Why are there any limits?

I spend quite a bit of time at our cabin which is rather remote and has no electricity.

L

Moves
21 Oct 12

Why are there limits on number of vacation days in a year?

Australia

Moves
21 Oct 12
1 edit

If vacation time was not limited, every user would have their vacation flag permanently displayed in order not to lose games by timeout. Chaos would ensue.

Vacation information is available under My Settings > My Vacation Settings. It's good sense to ensure your games have longer time control settings if your internet access is frequently interrupted. Or you can just accept the rating losses that go with timeouts and don't worry about it.

m

Baghdad

Moves
22 Oct 12

I cant see the board.. so I can't do my move..I see just the name of me and opponent ,submove botun , but there is no board,what i can do???
mazin57

Australia

Moves
22 Oct 12

What equipment / computer / phone are you using?

o

Moves
14 Nov 12

My chess friend ' DutchProgramm ' can no longer in his email icqmail.com refuses in.. What now??? Is there a solution?

A friend, Obadiah

Australia

Moves
14 Nov 12

Originally posted by obadiah
My chess friend ' DutchProgramm ' can no longer in his email icqmail.com refuses in.. What now??? Is there a solution?

A friend, Obadiah
Your meaning is not clear, but I think you're saying that DutchProgramm User 692404 cannot log in because the site is refusing to accept his email address.

Send feedback (there's a link at the bottom of every page on this site) and explain the situation to the site administrator. Make sure you include his full correct email address as they will want to contact him themselves. I'm sure this will be sorted out.

i

Moves
19 Nov 12

how can one analyze a game if the pgn cant be read ?

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
19 Nov 12

Originally posted by ilovephill
how can one analyze a game if the pgn cant be read ?
Are you asking where the pgn CAN be read or have you a game that appears not to have a 'reliable' pgn ? Some games have inaccurate game history, this can happen for no apparent reason but the pgn will make no sense at all..
Please indicate the problem further ....

w

Moves
14 Dec 12

I was just offered a draw when I was winning by 3 pieces, so I didn't accept. I then made my move, but when I returned to the site it says that I have resigned the game. Has my account been hacked?

Australia

Moves
14 Dec 12

Originally posted by w1ttet0ren
I was just offered a draw when I was winning by 3 pieces, so I didn't accept. I then made my move, but when I returned to the site it says that I have resigned the game. Has my account been hacked?
If you are talking about Game 9709222, it shows that your opponent has resigned and you have been awarded the win.