Games deleted

Games deleted

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
19 Feb 14

Hi there, can anyone help. RHP has just wiped the last TWO months of my last games including my current games.

Has this happened to anyone else.

Kind regards

Mike

Australia

Moves
19 Feb 14

I can see a continuous run of your games right up to today, including 5 games in progress and one game waiting to start. I'm guessing that the problem lies with your computer. Try logging in using a different skin (e.g. if you're playing on redhotpawn.com try timeforchess.com) and see if the problem persists. Then there's all the usual stuff, clear cache and cookies and so on. Even logging in on someone else's device.

Please come back to report results, whether or not you get the problem resolved.

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
20 Feb 14

Just an idle thought but it might just be a case of you needing to activate your 'game status filter' once again...press 'my games' and then down the left margin hit that filter...all games will then be evident, whether complete or ongoing...

Australia

Moves
21 Feb 14

Since he's making moves again we have to assume he's solved it, even if he didn't say so.