Expand feature...

Expand feature...

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ca

Moves
13 Sep 17

...in the Player profile is not working. A pity as it is an interesting feature, to compare one's performance with the other player's.

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
13 Sep 17

Do you mean under 'My Performance' the explore option? Yes, that seems to grind on without result, but click the number of 'Total Games' and it works.

Australia

Moves
13 Sep 17

ca

Moves
15 Sep 17

No, I mean the graph in Rating Trend in Public profile: it has an option, "Expand", below the graph where you can compare yourself to the player you're checking. When you click "Expand" it does expand but it is blank.

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
15 Sep 17

I see. I clicked on your screen name and then 'expand' on the graph. It worked for both your trend and also mine compared to yours. Not sure what to tell you except the usual 'send feedback'?

Loco Wahine

Hawaii

Moves
15 Sep 17

Originally posted by @c-antunes
No, I mean the graph in Rating Trend in Public profile: it has an option, "Expand", below the graph where you can compare yourself to the player you're checking. When you click "Expand" it does expand but it is blank.
This blank page is the same for me also. I always wondered what it did, and thought it was a discontinued feature.

Australia

Moves
15 Sep 17

It always works for me. Of course, if I look at my own profile, it comes up blank. Try a few different profiles.

ca

Moves
16 Sep 17

It works for some but not others; it worked for me before with Windows XP. I have a new desktop now with Windows 10 and I use Firefox; perhaps that's the problem.

Australia

Moves
16 Sep 17

Check that you have pop-ups enabled in your browser.

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
18 Sep 17

Originally posted by @kewpie
I have some PopTarts in the toaster. 😛

QP, why are you up at 3am? Or is this some strange Aussie thing?

Loco Wahine

Hawaii

Moves
18 Sep 17

Originally posted by @c-antunes
It works for some but not others; it worked for me before with Windows XP. I have a new desktop now with Windows 10 and I use Firefox; perhaps that's the problem.
I use the same thing as you, Windows 10 and Firefox, and same results--nada.

Australia

Moves
18 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @montymoose
I have some PopTarts in the toaster. 😛

QP, why are you up at 3am? Or is this some strange Aussie thing?
My post was timed at 5.53pm local time. It's only 3am where you are ... 😉

ca

Moves
18 Sep 17

Originally posted by @kewpie
Pop-ups enabled. Like Khandita, it doesn't work.
Perhaps Admin. will have a look although it's not worth a feedback.