Chessbots

Chessbots

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

Moves
11 Apr 07

If you suspect someone of usuing a chessbot, is there anything you can do. I find it hard to believe that I can be totally slaughtering someone down to where they have just a queen and some pawns to many many of my pieces left, and then SUDDENLY they learn how to play like a chessmaster.

DS

Moves
11 Apr 07

Originally posted by Nyte
If you suspect someone of usuing a chessbot, is there anything you can do. I find it hard to believe that I can be totally slaughtering someone down to where they have just a queen and some pawns to many many of my pieces left, and then SUDDENLY they learn how to play like a chessmaster.
Report it to a game-mod.

http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/comhub/volunteers.php

TokerSmurf

Bonnie Scotland

Moves
11 Apr 07
2 edits

Originally posted by Nyte
if it is the game i think it is, he did not play well enough to win the game, you simply played bad enough to lose it. 31b onwards was enough to lose the game all by yourself.

i am no mod and i aint that great at chess but i see nothing which indicates cheating from his play.

NOTE: i deliberately did not post the game ID and neither should anyone else.

SS

Moves
12 Apr 07

U
All Bark, No Bite

Playing percussion

Moves
16 Apr 07
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Yes, hardly grandmaster play, the other player simply knew how to pick up loose peices with his queen. Much like Shavixmir with women.

z

Moves
17 Apr 07

Not another thread on a subject discussed so many times. See Thread 67284