Cheating!!!

Cheating!!!

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MMMMM Penguin Pie

the great beyond

Moves
22 Apr 04
1 edit

Anyways, what rules exist on this site about accusations of cheating? Is it not slanderous to accuse somebody with no proof?

s

Moves
22 Apr 04

I won the chess game in real life 2 weeks ago. 10 minutes per game. My opponent was the master! It was real official tournament!
Therefore I can tell you that it is impossible to play and to win 100 games opposite me even if you are a master.
Tejo, did you stay behind Edmont's shoulder when he was playing? If not shut up your mouth.

r

Over seas

Moves
22 Apr 04
1 edit

Originally posted by purclecow
Anyways, what rules exist on this site about accusations of cheating? Is it not slanderous to accuse somebody with no proof?
There are no rules about slander it happens all the time just like cheating accusations. Slander cannot be proven unless it is physically proven otherwise. Personally I like to think that my opponant is for real; however, I have a running list I keep of players I have been bushwacked by. I don't accuse because it cant be proven, life goes on. For the most part No one knows what anyone is doing at any time. I am playing chess now totally naked, I bet you would never guess that!😀

MMMMM Penguin Pie

the great beyond

Moves
22 Apr 04

Originally posted by rapalla7
There are no rules about slander it happens all the time just like cheating accusations. Slander cannot be proven unless it is physically proven otherwise. Personally I like to think that my opponant is for real; however, I have a running list I keep of players I have been bushwacked by. I don't accuse because it cant be proven, life goes on. For the mo ...[text shortened]... s doing at any time. I am playing chess now totally naked, I bet you would never guess that!😀
naked....me too, whilst eatting a KFC, what a coincidence.

s

Moves
22 Apr 04

But somebody can figure out that his opponent uses chess software for playing with him.
Also somebody can figure it out by statistics of the loses and of the wons.

s

Moves
22 Apr 04

Cow doesn't eat chickens. You should eat the grass when you play 😀

RHP Member No.16

Moves
22 Apr 04

There are no rules about slander it happens all the time just like cheating accusations. Slander cannot be proven unless it is physically proven otherwise. Personally I like to think that my opponant is for real; however, I have a running list I keep of players I have been bushwacked by. I don't accuse because it cant be proven, life goes on. For the mo ...[text shortened]... s doing at any time. I am playing chess now totally naked, I bet you would never guess that!😀
During a recent 'accusation of cheating' session here in the forum, one of the site owners (Chrismo) specifically asked members not to bring such accusations into the forum anymore. He may have even asked the moderators to remove such posts, but I'm not sure on that.

He asked that if someone is being suspected of cheating, the details should be sent to Russ or Chrismo by feedback or private message, and they would look into it and take appropriate action.

I agree that is the only way to deal with it and not have it turn into a 'circus' here in the forum.

regards, Marc

t
a unique loser

LIAAA

Moves
22 Apr 04

Originally posted by sergen1976
I won the chess game in real life 2 weeks ago. 10 minutes per game. My opponent was the master! It was real official tournament!
Therefore I can tell you that it is impossible to play and to win 100 games opposite me even if you are a master.
Tejo, did you stay behind Edmont's shoulder when he was playing? If not shut up your mouth.
Because some guy made some major mistakes against you, and that should be it, because else he would have won from you, doesn't proof anything about your statement. One example is certainly not a proof. A second thing is that in real life chess more mistakes are made because of less time to think. This was in your advantage, because without mistakes you certainly lost the game.
About Dantes, The guy is an international referee since 1993. If you would know his name, you could do a search on the internet and you would find a couple of tourneys in which he had played. But of course he didn't tell me his real name, and he fakes his emailadress and he fakes his account on gameknot. That has to be true, because else your statement is wrong, and that is absolutely impossible. You think you are so smart, but the fact that you think so means that you are pretty stupid if you ask me.
I think there are enough players on this site that will beat you 100 times out of 100 times, so that will make them cheaters, am I wrong. Nobody can win from the great Sergen without using a computer. WAKE UP, you aren't a good player. It is time for you to know that. Let this thing rest now. The more you have to say about this cheating nonsense the more stupid you sound. It is enough. Shut your mouth about this, and keep your last bit of dignity now you still have some left.
Sander

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
22 Apr 04

I'm starting to get tired of this.

10 minute game... you won!?!? Wow!

Dantes has about 7 to 21 days to think about each move.

Please stop comparing apples and oranges.... This thread is no help to the site, even if someone is cheating. Just don't play Dantes, and let others decide what they think rather than slandering someone.

P-

r

Over seas

Moves
22 Apr 04

Originally posted by mwmiller
During a recent 'accusation of cheating' session here in the forum, one of the site owners (Chrismo) specifically asked members not to bring such accusations into the forum anymore. He may have even asked the moderators to remove such posts, but I'm not sure on that.

He asked that if someone is being suspected of cheating, the details should be sent ...[text shortened]... y way to deal with it and not have it turn into a 'circus' here in the forum.

regards, Marc
I aggree with marc!!! So pudup or shudup.

Mike

RHP Member No.16

Moves
22 Apr 04

I aggree with marc!!! So pudup or shudup.

Mike
Here's the link to the post by Chrismo. I think I had it more or less correct in the earlier post. (fairly close anyway)

http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?id=9307

regards, Marc

MMMMM Penguin Pie

the great beyond

Moves
22 Apr 04

Cow doesn't eat chickens. You should eat the grass when you play 😀
Well i like chicken pie!

MMMMM Penguin Pie

the great beyond

Moves
22 Apr 04

Originally posted by mwmiller

He asked that if someone is being suspected of cheating, the details should be sent ...[text shortened]... y way to deal with it and not have it turn into a 'circus' here in the forum.

regards, Marc
i agree completely with you here

MMMMM Penguin Pie

the great beyond

Moves
22 Apr 04

Originally posted by Phlabibit
I'm starting to get tired of this.

10 minute game... you won!?!? Wow!

Dantes has about 7 to 21 days to think about each move.

Please stop comparing apples and oranges.... This thread is no help to the site, even if someone is cheating. Just don't play Dantes, and let others decide what they think rather than slandering someone.

P-
not the oranges and apples again...arrrrrrhhhh! 🙂

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
22 Apr 04

Originally posted by purclecow
not the oranges and apples again...arrrrrrhhhh! 🙂
Quit leaving "cow lip prints" on my monitor!!!!!

P-