Cant start another ladder game

Cant start another ladder game

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
02 May 11

I've just started a ladder game only to find out he's quit the ladder how do I start another game. I can't make another challenge Any IDEAS?

Moves
03 May 11

Originally posted by Alan hollywell
I've just started a ladder game only to find out he's quit the ladder how do I start another game. I can't make another challenge Any IDEAS?
you have to complete this game before starting another one.

Moves
03 May 11

How can I compleat the game if he has left the ladder?

Moves
06 May 11

I'm in the same boat. I challenged a player, checkmated him, but when I go to start a new ladder match, the sidebar says that I can't start one until I finish my current game and the current game image says that my opponent has quit the ladder. But he's still on the ladder, 8 positions or so above me. Not really sure what's going on here. It's been like this for about 24 hours.

Australia

Moves
06 May 11

Someone else with the same problem has started another forum thread elsewhere. Could be a good idea to send feedback.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
06 May 11

Originally posted by Alan hollywell
How can I compleat the game if he has left the ladder?
Just because the player has left the ladder doesn't mean the game can't be completed.

All it means is that the player leaving cannot issue a challenge or be challenged again.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
06 May 11

We are looking at this issue right now.

R

Moves
06 May 11

My opponent in a 1 day ladder game resigned.

It tells me when I look at the 1 day ladder page that my opponent left the ladder.

It also shows I still have a 'challenging' game. When I click the link neither player is me.

Thanks,
Rookgrabber

y

Delft, Netherlands

Moves
09 May 11

Originally posted by Russ
We are looking at this issue right now.
Everything is fine for me again.

Thanks Russ

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
09 May 11
1 edit

We actually had quite a serious issue with the ladders, but everything should now be restored and operating as normal. Do let us know if you experience otherwise.