Banned Player

Banned Player

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W

Moves
30 Sep 10

I have an open game with a banned player. What he did or why he's gone aren't my concern; but how can I get rid of this game? I'd just as soon use the slot to give someone else a chance to beat me. Seems to happen often enough.

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
30 Sep 10

If it is early enough in the game, look for the "trash can"icon and click it. Otherwise you will have to wait until his move time runs out and then click the "skull" icon for the win. I'm not sure if banned player's opponents are automaticlly awarded the win.

W

Moves
30 Sep 10

Last move in this game was May 6. I was off the site for about two months myself. I came back to find him banned and a note saying Player banned, please wait. I've waited almost five months. I don't even care about victory points or ratings, when you're as bad as I am rating doesn't matter much.

RHP Member No.16

Moves
30 Sep 10

Try sending feedback. The link is at the bottom of the page. Give them some details and they can probably take care of it for you.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
30 Sep 10

Originally posted by WitttheWicked
Last move in this game was May 6. I was off the site for about two months myself. I came back to find him banned and a note saying Player banned, please wait. I've waited almost five months. I don't even care about victory points or ratings, when you're as bad as I am rating doesn't matter much.
FAQ

Does the game have the skull icon, if so just click it. If not then as Monty says its send feedback time