Another wish.

Another wish.

Help

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
23 Dec 02

We have two tool bars, one with icons, one without. Sometimes the options in the top are
duplicated by the bottom, to the exclusion of others not present in either (for example, I can't
get to forums straight from a game in progress, but I can get to your games by both top and
bottom). I think it would be more practical to have no duplication so that most if not all options
are available from any screen.

TEA PARTY MEMBER

St Maarten, Neth Ant

Moves
23 Dec 02

I agree and some of the options are not available from the game screen, for example the new game option.
If some of the dublications were deleted and more options were added, I don't hitnk it would increase the "pressure" on the server.

Sincerely,

Harri / Luck

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
23 Dec 02

I am not really familiar with site construction on this level, so it's hard for me to say, but it seems that it would decrease bandwidth if duplications were replaced with other options; as it is, I would think people would have to load an irrelevant page in order to get the option they want. Right?

Dunno.

Nemesio

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
23 Dec 02

This has never come up before, so a coincidence that one of my current tasks is to redesign the top 1/3rd of the screen. The duplication will go, as will the icons in their current form. Expect some interesting changes.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.