Why you ban the happy one

Why you ban the happy one

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
26 Mar 17

Originally posted by Trev33
It's been do long since i had a suspension i can't remember the last

Ghost bumping a page full of gramps posts to page one and getting a month after Crowley wrongly banned bobby was my favourite.
My favourite was mentioning GB's initials and getting a ban.

m

Moves
26 Mar 17

Originally posted by sonhouse
He is forum banned only it seems. He made moves in two games yesterday.
He plays chess ???

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Mar 17
3 edits

Originally posted by mghrn55
He plays chess ???
He wouldn't do much tourny play for sure. Anyone know if when you get forum banned if you can still read the forums? I'm sure he is reading them now if he can and will start up another troll thread when he comes back.

The perfect thing for him to sell if and when he gets back: Trollhouse cookies.
His favorite book: For whom the bell trolls.
Favorite movie: A trollie named desire.
Favorite activity: Giving change at the troll booth.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
26 Mar 17

He wouldn't do much tourny play for sure. Anyone know if when you get forum banned if you can still read the forums? I'm sure he is reading them now if he can and will start up another troll thread when he comes back.

Favorite music: Trock and troll.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Mar 17

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Favorite music: Trock and troll.
Wow, attacking your sycophant. Amazing.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
26 Mar 17

Wow, attacking your sycophant. Amazing.
Attacking?
I don't attack anyone; I was merely following your use of the word 'troll.'

Favorite folk song: Like a Trolling Stone.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Mar 17

Originally posted by wolfgang59
OK
So what?

Whatever vile filth he spouts ... how does it affect you?
You act like words mean nothing. Sticks and stones break my bones, etc., but they do.

Like David Duke saying, 'you know it's not right those niggers get our jobs' or some such at a KKK meeting. Then some kkk assswipe goes out and kills a black family like that church attack. THAT is why words hurt. It's not like I am going to follow his words and act on them but some people do, for instance the stupid Pizzagate where some redneck assshole shows up with weapons at the Pizza shop. It was WORDS that led him there.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
26 Mar 17

You act like words mean nothing. Sticks and stones break my bones, etc., but they do.

Like David Duke saying, 'you know it's not right those niggers get our jobs' or some such at a KKK meeting. Then some kkk assswipe goes out and kills a black family like that church attack. THAT is why words hurt. It's not like I am going to follow his words and act on ...[text shortened]... some redneck assshole shows up with weapons at the Pizza shop. It was WORDS that led him there.
If it's words you think are so powerful and impacting, one wonders why you aren't demanding an investigation into Comet Pizza on the heels of Podesta's emails coupled with the submissions from the owner of that "pizza shop" on his social media sites.

Instead, you (and others) continue parroting the MSM line of 'nothing to see here.'

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Mar 17

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
If it's words you think are so powerful and impacting, one wonders why you aren't demanding an investigation into Comet Pizza on the heels of Podesta's emails coupled with the submissions from the owner of that "pizza shop" on his social media sites.

Instead, you (and others) continue parroting the MSM line of 'nothing to see here.'
There you go. You are one of the victims of fake news but you are a literalist just like biblical literalists, you fall for anything that gets video or print.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
26 Mar 17

There you go. You are one of the victims of fake news but you are a literalist just like biblical literalists, you fall for anything that gets video or print.
You are one of the victims of fake news...
How so?

...but you are a literalist just like biblical literalists,
Literalist?
In what way, exactly?

you fall for anything that gets video or print.
And yet I don't fall for the MSM lies, of the lies of NASA or any other space agency.
And that's a whole lot of video and print on file.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
26 Mar 17

Books, don't forget Valley of the Trolls.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Mar 17

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Books, don't forget Valley of the Trolls.
good one!

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
27 Mar 17

Like David Duke saying, 'you know it's not right those niggers get our jobs' or some such at a KKK meeting. Then some kkk assswipe goes out and kills a black family like that church attack. THAT is why words hurt. It's not like I am going to follow his words and act on ...[text shortened]... some redneck assshole shows up with weapons at the Pizza shop. It was WORDS that led him there.
The caveat to my post was "Unless inciting hatred, or trolling an individual"

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Mar 17

Originally posted by wolfgang59
The caveat to my post was "Unless inciting hatred, or trolling an individual"
He trolled me for weeks. Or did you not see any of that? Calling me 'pops' the mildest of the agism epitaths he used.

Moves
27 Mar 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Who you bumping?

😠
Who you gonna call?