Who Wants to Watch Me Beat the Snot Out of Shortcircuit...

Who Wants to Watch Me Beat the Snot Out of Shortcircuit...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
22 Dec 12

Originally posted by Frank Burns
He's in for a whuppin. And don't blame Texas for the Montana style whuppin' he's in for...
Frank, you ignorant slut.

Haul your scrawny ass down here. You will need to bring a few things with you if
you think you are going to whip my ass.

1. Bring a tall ladder so you can even reach my ass.

2. Pack a lunch because you don't want to lose your strength (or the little bit you have).

3. Bring some chap stick you your lips don't get raw from kissing my ass.

4. Bring someone with you who even knows how to fight.

5. And for the last time.....it is called semen and not snot you sniveling pervert!!

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
22 Dec 12

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Frank, you ignorant slut.

Haul your scrawny ass down here. You will need to bring a few things with you if
you think you are going to whip my ass.

1. Bring a tall ladder so you can even reach my ass.

2. Pack a lunch because you don't want to lose your strength (or the little bit you have).

3. Bring some chap stick you your lips don't get ra ...[text shortened]... fight.

5. And for the last time.....it is called semen and not snot you sniveling pervert!!
when does this titanic battle begin?

I want to make sure I have stocked up on
beer and snacks.

Is there a wager? What are the odds?

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
22 Dec 12

FB
Great Big Stees

In Check

Moves
22 Dec 12

This is bullcrap. I did not post this and was not aware of it until today when Shorty called me on the phone. I've messaged Russ et. al to have the post removed and my account cancled. Please do not respond to this thread.