What's wrong with this photo

What's wrong with this photo

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Über-Nerd

Moves
57d

... of Catharine and the royal kids? Anybody got a clue?

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/03/10/uk/news-agencies-recall-image-of-catherine-princess-of-wales/index.html

I looked at it at pixel-level in photoshop, can't see what somebody thinks was "manipulated."

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
57d

Yeah, there's like this white triangle on her forehead. It looks fake.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
57d

@moonbus

Featured on BBC Breakfast as having been removed by all of the tabloids for being suspected as fake. No comment by the Royal Family powers that be yet.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
56d

@drewnogal said
@moonbus

Featured on BBC Breakfast as having been removed by all of the tabloids for being suspected as fake. No comment by the Royal Family powers that be yet.
No offence meant but the bloody lot of them are fakes.ones a nonce the rest flakey fakes.

Moves
53d

@david-burton said
No offence meant but the bloody lot of them are fakes.ones a nonce the rest flakey fakes.
Yeah, you can feck off back down to the slums of Manc like the rest of you republican wannabe Irish-Merkin chavs.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
53d
2 edits

@moonbus said

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/03/10/uk/news-agencies-recall-image-of-catherine-princess-of-wales/index.html

I looked at it at pixel-level in photoshop, can't see what somebody thinks was "manipulated."
Manipulated photo or not, I have nothing but good things to say about the Middleton sisters. They're polite, charitable, and good role models for young girls.

The Brit's have the Middleton sisters. The American's have the Kardashians.

Score: Great Britian 2 - USA 0

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
53d

@shallow-blue said
Yeah, you can feck off back down to the slums of Manc like the rest of you republican wannabe Irish-Merkin chavs.
close about 1/2 Irish 1/3 Scotish the rest English ,Germanic & Norwiegen.

Moves
53d
1 edit

@moonbus said

There are several obvious visual cues. Kate has admitted it was edited by herself. Quite clumsily too.

The issues arise from media editorial policies and the future reliability of publicly published photographs. It’s astonishing that the Palace media team allowed it to go out.

Bit of a storm in a teacup, but there is something else going on with Kate I think.

Über-Nerd

Moves
53d

@divegeester

Something else going on with Kate -- yes, a mysterious abdominal operation. Makes one think of the famous scene in the film Alien where a creature leaps out of John Hurt's belly ...

Über-Nerd

Moves
49d

@mchill said
Manipulated photo or not, I have nothing but good things to say about the Middleton sisters. They're polite, charitable, and good role models for young girls.

The Brit's have the Middleton sisters. The American's have the Kardashians.

Score: Great Britian 2 - USA 0
Yeah, I can hardly wait for Charles and wots-er/name to bug off. They are so last millennium. William and Kate will be fine monarchs for the 21st century.

Moves
49d

@moonbus said

All the kids are smiling.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
49d

@moonbus said

I know whats wrong ...The royal Parasites are in it.

Moves
49d

@moonbus said
@divegeester

Something else going on with Kate -- yes, a mysterious abdominal operation. Makes one think of the famous scene in the film Alien where a creature leaps out of John Hurt's belly ...
Hysterectomy.
Ovarian cyst or worse.

Could be a reptilian alien I suppose.

Über-Nerd

Moves
49d
1 edit

@divegeester said
Hysterectomy.
Ovarian cyst or worse.

Could be a reptilian alien I suppose.
All very hush hush, the rumour mill is running wild without a governor. Has she been replaced by a body double??

Moves
49d

@moonbus said
Has she been replaced by a body double??
Maybe there’s several of her?