What's the weirdest thing you've seen?

What's the weirdest thing you've seen?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
18 Aug 17

I once saw a man get beaten unmercifully with a large black dildo. You know the kind, the ones with the balls and suction cup bottom. The biker giving the beating stuck the suction cup dong on the large Hispanic gentleman's exposed belly after knocking him out cold. It was truly a sight to behold and one that will haunt me.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Aug 17

Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
I once saw a man get beaten unmercifully with a large black dildo. You know the kind, the ones with the balls and suction cup bottom. The biker giving the beating stuck the suction cup dong on the large Hispanic gentleman's exposed belly after knocking him out cold. It was truly a sight to behold and one that will haunt me.
How long did it take for you to recover?

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
18 Aug 17

Originally posted by @sonhouse
How long did it take for you to recover?
I was traumatized for some time.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Aug 17

Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
Once saw a man on the tube eating a raw cauliflower. That was pretty weird.

But it didn't haunt me.

PAR

The World

Moves
18 Aug 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Once saw a man on the tube eating a raw cauliflower. That was pretty weird.

But it didn't haunt me.
I was once sat in a church, watching a colleague getting married, when my daughter (then perhaps 5) pointed at a man a few pews in front of us and laughed out loud.

It was an older man, perhaps 60s, with a bald head and then an extraordinary long, strongly ginger, pony tail all the way down to his bottom.

Out of the mouth of babes and all that...

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 Aug 17

My wife and I are from Venice Beach California and one time at the beach I saw a small airplane, like a Cessena, towing the strangest looking contraption I ever saw, it was bright green but like a giant tinker toy, it must have been, think in retrospect, have been a very strangely shaped helium balloon but it was bigger than the little plane and it was towing it maybe 100 feet off the ground like a hundred feet into the beach parallel and just flew off going north and I was gapping at it awestruck, with absolutely no idea just what the hell that thing was, a spindally construct with struts hanging out and such, crazy.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
18 Aug 17

Now that we have Youtube all the crazy events I've witnessed seem quite normal!

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
19 Aug 17

There was something disgustingly fascinating that grabbed my attention. I discovered a huge fat slug attached to the inside of a snail's shell by a stringy thread; having sucked almost it's entire contents out. The weird bit was that I felt sorry for the snail.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
19 Aug 17

Originally posted by @drewnogal
There was something disgustingly fascinating that grabbed my attention. I discovered a huge fat slug attached to the inside of a snail's shell by a stringy thread; having sucked almost it's entire contents out. The weird bit was that I felt sorry for the snail.
What were you doing sucking a snail's shell?

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
19 Aug 17

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
What were you doing sucking a snail's shell?
Are you suggesting I'm weird?

Moves
19 Aug 17

Once when I was in Glastonbury the cloud cover was very weird, it looked like bubble-wrap.

L

Moves
19 Aug 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
Once when I was in Glastonbury the cloud cover was very weird, it looked like bubble-wrap.
Yeah, that would be mammatus cloud - spectacular alright. Or maybe you were smoking something herby?

Moves
19 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @larkie
Yeah, that would be mammatus cloud - spectacular alright. Or maybe you were smoking something herby?
Hey yes that was it, thanks!

Very weird. Here's a link to google images that may work...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mammatus+clouds&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_w93PhePVAhVEDMAKHc-BCGsQ_AUIECgB&biw=1024&bih=649

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
19 Aug 17

Fed another mouse to the gopher snake, but this time the mouse ate the snake to death. Saw a video of a deer catching and eating a fish.

Über-Nerd

Moves
19 Aug 17
2 edits

Out of curiosity, I once attended a Billy Graham event, you know, the circus-tent style American televangelism spectacle. Only, I wasn't there -- it had been piped via live satellite link to other countries. We were all sitting in an auditorium looking up at a huge monitor with Graham imploring people to approach his podium and declare Jesus their saviour. So, people in the auditorium were approaching this glowing monitor screen and shouting that they'd received the Lord, hallelujah! Weird.