What happened to Grampy Bobby?

What happened to Grampy Bobby?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
15 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Ma'am
Your man boobs do not qualify as a rack, sweetie.

Don't bother to reply. I promised never to importunate handicapped people again.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Jul 16

Originally posted by Kegge
Damn, are you a lunatic? Read the goddamn forums moron!
He responded in a very subdued way and that to attacks on his person, reputation, whatever.

I gather any kind of response from GB with the slightest negative content is viewed by you as a scathing endictment.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Jul 16

Originally posted by josephw
Explain how you can both attack and defend. Sounds double minded to me.
One day you attack on one issue, the next day you defend on a different issue. It's called posting based on principle rather than who's in my current in-group.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Jul 16
1 edit

The quote you used was only an answer to the OP. How you think it [GB being ill and in hospital] is "dark" is beyond understanding.
Don't you think falling so ill as to be hospitalised and unable to even use the internet is "dark". Perhaps you think it's a happy light event?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Jul 16

You thought? Well, you thought wrong. I'm not using anything to score points. .
You have a track record of weasly point scoring here. Have you forgotten you used the Bible to call me "an enemy of God" just because I said something quite innocuous which you didn't like, against someone you do like.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Jul 16

You haven't got a clue.
On a previous page you were chastising someone for interfering in your conversation, now you are doing the same thing.

Moves
15 Jul 16

Sir,
Do you think by using bad lauguage you will scare anyone?

-VR
Define lauguage.

Moves
15 Jul 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
He responded in a very subdued way and that to attacks on his person, reputation, whatever.

I gather any kind of response from GB with the slightest negative content is viewed by you as a scathing endictment.
He continously and repeatedly attacked people. It is verytelling idiots like you will not admit it.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
15 Jul 16

Define lauguage.
Don't ask Bailey Jay to produce testosterone.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 16

Define lauguage.
Sir,
Get a Dictionary! Cursing doesn't scare anyone it just make you look worst than you already do.
-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 16

He continously and repeatedly attacked people. It is verytelling idiots like you will not admit it.
Sir,
You are the one who repeatedly attacks people!!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 16
3 edits

Originally posted by Seitse

Don't bother to reply. I promised never to importunate handicapped people again.
Originally posted by Seitse
Tampons. Get one. And a Flanax™

Sir or should I say Ma'am,
Do you need them right away? Is it that time of the month for you? ( This was my original reply to you) Don't respond you say. Who died and left you in charge?

-VR

EDIT: I believe it is against the TOS to change something someone said! 😛

This is where you chaged what I said.
Ma'am

Moves
15 Jul 16

Sir,
Get a Dictionary! Cursing doesn't scare anyone it just make you look worst than you already do.
-VR
You mean like you use to do by telling everybody you are stronger than others? That type of scaring people? Or like The Freak who is sure he will beat people up when face to face with him. That type of scaring people? Your level of use of your native language is the most scary thing about you. Besides that your are just ... meh

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Jul 16
3 edits

You mean like you use to do by telling everybody you are stronger than others? That type of scaring people? Or like The Freak who is sure he will beat people up when face to face with him. That type of scaring people? Your level of use of your native language is the most scary thing about you. Besides that your are just ... meh
Sir,
You may not have noticed but I've changed from the way I was back years ago. Too bad you haven't, in fact I think you have gotten worst. I am older now and have matured, too bad you didn't. I worked out quite hard back then so was probably stronger than the average Joe. I did box when I was younger also, which would have made me a little tougher than the average Joe also!

Kindest Regards,
Have A Great Day,
Sincerely,
-VR

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
15 Jul 16

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
How does it feel to know I didn't read this, darling? 😀