What happened to Grampy Bobby?

What happened to Grampy Bobby?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
22 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Pay attention, Rusty. I didn't say Bobby was verbally abused, and I didn't say Bobby was not verbally abused.
lucky for me I got some Old Kentucky straight sour mash bourbon to dull the pain of reading this thread, but what you tea ladies gonna use? man its lame!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jul 16

Pay attention, Rusty. I didn't say Bobby was verbally abused, and I didn't say Bobby was not verbally abused.
Sir,
You can't have it both ways. He either was or wasn't in your opinion?
Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

Moves
22 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
lucky for me I got some Old Kentucky straight sour mash bourbon to dull the pain of reading this thread, but what you tea ladies gonna use? man its lame!
50 pages in and still nothing from you except some bullshlt about pretending to be drinking a man's drink.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jul 16
2 edits

Sir,
I do believe you are drinking some bourbon, but do also agree that you are full of B.S. 😛 Actually it is page 51, someone was unaware the page was going to flip. You and I both knew though!!
Kind Regards,
Karma is nipping at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
22 Jul 16

Originally posted by divegeester
And yet your very first post in this thread was an outrageous attempt to imply that I was responsible.
Don't worry about it. You weren't the worst. Besides, I didn't name names because that wasn't the point anyway. Who it was that did the bullying really isn't relevant, but that it happened is.

It's all water under the bridge. All's forgiven. Grampy Bobby will go down in RHP history as one of the legends of these various forums. A pillar of virture, a stalwart defender of the faith and a man of Godly character.

rc

Moves
22 Jul 16
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
50 pages in and still nothing from you except some bullshlt about pretending to be drinking a man's drink.
I barely read your bilgewater any more, its the realhousewives of RHP bitchin about nothin, page after page after page of the same, do us a favour and get a reality check and change your name to Wendy.

rc

Moves
22 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
I do believe you are drinking some bourbon, but do also agree that you are full of B.S. 😛 Actually it is page 51, someone was unaware the page was going to flip. You and I both knew though!!
Kind Regards,
Karma is nipping at your butt,
Sincerely,
-VR
Actually I am drinking tea, my bourbon is for pain relief and I may need it after reading page after page of you Nancy boys bitchin about nothingness.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jul 16
1 edit

Actually I am drinking tea, my bourbon is for pain relief and I may need it after reading page after page of you Nancy boys bitchin about nothingness.
Sir,
This is what I would tell anyone else not just you personally. IF you don't like what your reading why continue to read it? Makes no logic to me what so ever.

Have a great evening, enjoy your bourbon what ever it is for. 😉 Mine use to be because I had a hard day, only I drank whiskey.

Kind Regards,
Karma is still biting at your butt,
Kind Regards,
-VR

rc

Moves
22 Jul 16

Sir,
This is what I would tell anyone else not just you personally. IF you don't like what your reading why continue to read it? Makes no logic to me what so ever.
Kind Regards,
Have a great evening, enjoy your bourbon what ever it is for. 😉
Karma is still biting at your butt,
Kind Regards,
-VR
indeed.

Moves
22 Jul 16

I barely read your bilgewater any more, its the realhousewives of RHP bitchin about nothin, page after page after page of the same, do us a favour and get a reality check and change your name to Wendy.
And yet here you are

Moves
22 Jul 16

Originally posted by josephw
Don't worry about it. You weren't the worst. Besides, I didn't name names because that wasn't the point anyway. [b]Who it was that did the bullying really isn't relevant, but that it happened is.

It's all water under the bridge. All's forgiven. Grampy Bobby will go down in RHP history as one of the legends of these various forums. A pillar of virture, a stalwart defender of the faith and a man of Godly character.[/b]
I don't want to forget about it and I certainly don't require your forgiveness.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Jul 16
2 edits

Originally posted by josephw
Don't worry about it. You weren't the worst. Besides, I didn't name names because that wasn't the point anyway..

.[/b]
Sir,
No one said dive was the worst, but he certainly was involved. That is not something that should be just forgotten. What he says to GB when/if he returns to the forum will be what I'll be watching for very closely.

As you can see the olive branch you were handing to him had no meaning!

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR

Read a book!

Moves
23 Jul 16

Sir,
No one said dive was the worst, but he certainly was involved. That is not something that should be just forgotten. What he says to GB when he returns to the forum will be what I'll be watching for very closely.

As you can see the olive branch you were handing to him had no meaning!

Kind Regards,
Sincerely,
-VR
If Joseph wants to extend an olive branch, why doesn't he retract his slanderous post? Nothing said here put Bobby in the hospital.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Jul 16
3 edits

If Joseph wants to extend an olive branch, why doesn't he retract his slanderous post? Nothing said here put Bobby in the hospital.
Sir,
Nothing in this thread put him in the hospital. We don't know what the day to day stress of being picked at over time did to him, now do we? Dive was involved, you were involved, many others were also involved, but I don't thinkYOU to the extent he Dive was ( my opinion of course). Perhaps you are having some guilt feelings of your own?

Keep in mind Moderators removed two posts from two different people on this thread on the 2nd page. That is when I really got involved in the fray. What was said was just plain disgusting.

Kind Regards,
Have a nice evening,
Sincerely,
-VR

Read a book!

Moves
23 Jul 16

Sir,
Nothing in this thread put him in the hospital. We don't know what the day to day stress of being picked at over time did to him, now do we? Dive was involved, you were involved, many others were also involved, but I don't thinkYOU to the extent he Dive was ( my opinion of course). Perhaps you are having some guilt feelings of your own?

Kee ...[text shortened]... What was said was just plain disgusting.

Kind Regards,
Have a nice evening,
Sincerely,
-VR
Nothing said here (here at Red Hot Pawn) put Bobby in the hospital.

I have absolutely no guilt, Rusty, just an interest in facts. Stop painting Bobby as a victim.